𝟏𝟕

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

We ran around looking for a good prom dress. But there were to many.

"What's with this one?" Olivia asked after she ran back to me. I looked at a grey dress with to much neckline. I touched my face with my hand. "To much." I said. "I don't want the others to see my boobs you know." I added and laughed. "Well then I don't know. I got mine already." she said.

Olivia had her dress already. I just needed one. I looked around and searched for a beautiful dress I could wear. "Just let me look for a second." I said. Olivia nodded. We looked around for a while. But then I spotted something. It was a dress. I jumped up and down and Olivia and I waked over to it.

It was a beautiful dark blue dress. There was a little bit of a neckline but not to much. There was a little bit glitter on the top so it shined in the light. The dress was not to long and not to short. It looked perfect.

"This is perfect!" I said to Olivia. She nodded. I took the dress and we ran to the lockers to try them on. I put it on ans it was perfect. Olivia and I left the locker at the same time so we could look at each other.

"3....2....1." I said. Then we both left the locker and looked at each other. I covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't scream. Olivia stood there in her red dress with the rhinestones on top. The dress went down to her feet. She looked so adorable. "Oh my god April. You look so adorable." Olivia said. "Oh my god Olivia. You look even more adorable." I said. We hugged each other because we were so happy.

I looked at myself in the mirror. You could see a little bit of my boobs but not that much. I jumped up and down. "This is perfect. We got our perfect dresses." I said and took Olivia's hand. Other people were staring at us and one old lady looked at us with heart eyes. We were so happy.

"Oh my god Richie will die when he sees you in this." she said. "Eddie will get an asthma attack when he sees you." I said. We both started laughing and smiled then. "I guess it's better we buy them now." I said and laughed again. Olivia nodded and we both went back into the locker. We undressed ourselves and put on our old clothes. Then we took the dresses and went to the cashier.

We gave the cashier our dresses and he scanned them. "Your total is $100,56." he said. I looked at Olivia and we both tarted laughing. The cashier just frowned. We bot gave him $50 and I gave him the rest. Then we got a bag and put our dresses in it. We said goodbye to the cashier and left the shop.

"He probably thought we are completely dumb." Olivia said. I nodded and we started laughing again. We went to the escalator and then down to the other shops. I carried the bag with the dresses.

We went to a bits and peaces shop and looked around. Olivia loved shops like this one. She loved junk stores and all this stuff. At least it was not expensive. We looked around and Olivia searched for something. I really didn't know what. I just walked around and looked at everything. But the my heart stopped pounding for a second. I saw someone familiar.

Richie stood in front of a big teddy bear and touched his face. I was sure it was Richie. This hair and this thin figure, I would recognize it everywhere. I couldn't see his face but I knew it was him. What was he doing? I went to Olivia who stood next to me and nudged her. "Olivia. Richie is her!" I whispered. She looked up and searched for Richie. "That's not funny April." she said and looked back down. "I'm not laying. He stands there. In front of a teddy bear." I whispered. Olivia rolled with my eyes and looked back at me. "show me where he is." she said. I took her hand and pulled her to the teddy bear.

But Richie was gone. Together with the teddy bear. I went to the place where the teddy was but Richie was nowhere. I couldn't see him. That was weird. "Really?" Olivia asked. I let go of her hand and shrugged. "I swear he was here. But the teddy is gone too." I said. "He probably just bought the teddy." Olivia said. "Yeah but for whom. What if he's cheating on me?" I said. My breath went faster.

"Hey he's not cheating on you. Just wait. I'm gonna buy my stuff and then we can go, alright? You can call Richie in the car." she said. I nodded and went to the exit. Then I waited for Olivia. After a long time she finally came with a bag for of dumb stuff nobody really wanted. I mean nobody could use it. It was just decoration.

"We go to my car now and then you can call Richie." she said. We walked outside and the bright sun blinded me. Olivia searched for her car keys and opened the door for me. She put the bags in the trunk and sat down on the driver's seat. Then she started the car. I took my phone and immediately called Richie. He finally answered the phone after a while:

"Hello?" I heard his voice.

"Richie?"

"Um yeah? Is everything ok?"

"yeah yeah. I just..."I looked at Olivia and she just nodded. "I just wanted to know...um where are you at the moment."

"Me? I'm outside. I bought some stuff
but now I'm walking back home. Why?"

"Oh just asking. What do you bought?"

"This and that. Some stuff. But I also wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"Oh it's better I ask you in person alright?"

"Yeah sure."

"Great. I see ya."

Then he hung up. I shrugged and put my phone back in my pocket. "And?" Olivia asked. "He was normal. He said he bought some stuff and he wants to ask me something. But in person." I said. "Sounds normal. April I don't think he would cheat on you." Olivia said. I shrugged again and my gaze went to the window.

After a while we finally arrived at my house. I opened the door and went to the trunk. Then I took my things and closed the trunk. I went back to the door. The window was now open. "I got to go home. But I see you tomorrow alright ?" Olivia said. I nodded and smiled. "Bye." I said. "Bye." Olivia said. Then she drove away. I searched for my keys and opened my front door. Then I went inside and closed the door behind me. I sighed and put my bags on the kitchen counter.

This was a very exhausting day.