𝟏𝟐

It was 3pm. Olivia and I had cleaned everything and sat on my bed. We sat there in silence until Olivia turned around "Now April, tell me what happened." she said. I started to tell her everything. About the frozen yogurts,
the fight, the police station and the moment in Richie's room.

"Richie Tozier!" she just screamed without a reason. "Shut up!" I said and rolled with my eyes. "Ok April. Tell me now, are you sure about your feelings?" she asked. I hesitated. She was my best friend. I had to tell her about my feelings for Richie. She would understand it. "I-I love him." I said. I turned a little bit red but ignored it. "Aaaaah April. I love you." she said. She acted like a fan girl.

"You have to tell him." she said. "No!" I said immediately. "Why not?" she asked and her big smile was gone. "I can't. What if he doesn't love me back?" I asked. "April. It won't happen. I mean look at him. How he looks at you." she said. "I don't know. What if I tell him, and then he doesn't feel the same and everything is awkward then." I said and stroke my arm. "It won't happen. And even if it happens, after a few month no one will remember it." she said and touched my shoulder. "You have to tell him! I'll be here and support you, I promise." she said.

We continued sitting there for a while. Nobody said something but I knew we thought the same thing. I had to tell Richie about my feelings.

"I guess I better go now. My mum will be worried. But promise me you'll tell Richie." she said and raised her finger. I bit my lip. "How should I tell him?" I asked and frowned. It was not that easy to tell someone you love your feelings. It not like 'hey Richie I like you. I mean I like-like you.' or 'hey Richie. Did I mention I love you.'  Yeah right. He would look at me like 'oh my god she's dumb' and that would be embarrassing. "Just tell him the truth. It's not that hard. Meet him, do beautiful things like watching a movie and then tell him. You'll know the perfect moment for it." she said and smiled. "Thank you." I said. I gave her a smile and hugged her.

Then she stood up, went to the door, turned around to wave me and left the room then. I laid down on my bed and sighed. Was this really what I had to do? I mean it was so stupid, wasn't it? But I had to tell him that was sure. I just had to.

I took my phone and searched forRichie's contact. Then I clicked on it I hesitated for a while until I finally pressed 'call'. 

Beeb beeb beeb.

"Hello?" I heard his voice. He sounded very tired. But it was the Richie voice.

"Richie?" I asked.

"Yeah it's Richie. You're babe." he said. I knew he was smirking.

"Um I have a question." I said, ignoring his 'babe' again.

"Go ahead." he said.

"Can we maybe meet? I mean you can choose the day. It doesn't have to be today." I said. I started to sweat. What was I saying?

"Sure. You can come over babe." he said.

"What? Now?" I said.

"Sure. Just come over." he said.

Then he hung up. I put my phone on the desk and sighed. My hand was in my face and I tried to think. Now I had to meet him. Now I really had to tell him. I still couldn't believe I would do that.

I slowly went to my door and opened it. Then I went downstairs. My house was so clean again. The last time we cleaned the house was a long long time ago. And it smelled so good. I smelled different types of soap.

I went to the front door and put on my shoes. Then I opened the door. I hesitated for a second, but then I sighed and closed the door behind me. The cold air touched my skin and the spring sun shined bright today. It was a beautiful day. Birds were singing and sometimes I saw little butterflies.

I totally forgot how excited I was. I just walked in the direction of Richie's house and listened to the birds. There was a big smile on my face. All my fears were gone.

But then I arrived at Richie's house. The beautiful house the flowers. I slowly walked up the chairs to his front door and raised my hand to knock on the door. Then I hesitated. What would we do? How was I supposed to tell him about all this? My heart started to pound faster again. My hand touched the door and I knocked three times.

I heard someone running down some stairs. Of course it was Richie. He opened the door and looked at me. Then he got a big smile.

My heart melted after I saw him. He wore his glasses again. There were still a little bit broken but he looked so cute. His hair was a mess. A beautiful mess. His lips looked as pretty as always. Oh his lips. I wanted to....to touch them. His face looked still like yesterday. There were little wounds on it and his eye was also a little bit purple but he looked good. He wore grey sweatpants and a t-shirt. He just looked perfect.

"Do you maybe want to come in?" he asked and laughed. I stopped staring at him. I hadn't noticed how weird it was to stare at him for such a long time. i swallowed and nodded then. Then I went inside. He closed the door and smirked. "What do you want to do?" he said in this you-know-what-I-mean voice. "Not what you think." I said and chuckled. I looked around and face Richie. He went to the stairs and looked back. "let's go to my room." he said. I nodded and followed him up to his room.

In his room he closed the door and locked it then. That was one of the things I knew he always did. I sat down on his bed and tapped a rhythm with my fingers on my legs. Richie looked down at me. "What do you want to do now?" he asked. I shrugged. "We could maybe watch a movie?" I said. Richie got a smile on his face and nodded then. He went to the corner of his room and started to search for something in a box.

After a while he stood up. It looked like he had found what he wanted. He came back to his bed and in his hands was a computer. I frowned at him.  "I have Netflix on it." he said. I nodded and laid down on his bed. I laid on my belly. Richie laid down next to me, also on his belly. He turned on the computer and used his password to open it. Then he went to Netflix and used his Netflix password.

Then he scrolled down and started to search for a movie. "Let's watch a horror
movie." he said. I slowly shook my head but Richie ignored it. He searched for a movie and clicked on a movie called 'cam'. It already looked horrible. "Are you sure you wanna watch a horror movie?" I asked quietly. "Yes Yes Yes!" he said. I didn't say something after that.

Richie clicked on the movie and it started to play. His eyes widened and he got a big smile. It made me chuckle. I stared at Richie but it seemed like he didn't notice me. He just stared at his computer. I still didn't know how to tell him about my feelings for him. And this big smile and this cute face made it even harder.