𝟔

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

We woke up pretty late. Olivia's mum knocked at the door. "It's late girls. Time for school." she said. Then we heard her walk away. We both stood up and then I noticed I had no clothes. "Here you can have mine." Olivia said. I smiled, said thank you and went to the bathroom to make myself ready.

After 5 minutes I walked back into Olivia's room and closed the door. She was already done with everything and sat on her phone. "So Olivia. You never talked with me about this boy." I said and sat down next to her. She looked up. "Oh well....it's nothing special. He's pretty rude since we only met for one time. I think I'm just gonna forget him." she said. I stroke her back. "I'm sorry. That sounds horrible." I said. "It's not that bad." she said and smiled. "I don't think it was true love." I looked down. I felt kinda bad for her.

After a while we started to walk to school. We finally walked together and it didn't take as long as normal. "April I need you to be honest." Olivia said. "What do you mean?" I asked and frowned. "I know you love Richie. So admit it now!" she said. I saw her a little bit smirking. "I don't love Richie. I can't love him. He's a fuckboy. The only he wants to do is fuck girls." I said. I spoke a little bit to loud. "But what if he changed. Or what if he could change?" she asked. I looked down and hesitated. "He will never." I said.

After a while we arrived at the school and went inside. "Come on April. Maybe you could meet Richie. Then you can be sure about your feelings." Olivia said. I frowned at her. "And his feelings." she added. I looked down. Maybe it was not a bad idea. I could be sure about my feelings. Cause all I now knew was....actually nothing.

"Well see you later." Olivia said and hugged me. Then she walked away. I decided to look for Richie. In this moment he came inside the building. He looked so good. And he wore his glasses. I hadn't seen them for a long time. I went over to him. "Hey Tozier, um, can I ask you something?" I asked. What was it what made me go so crazy? I mean Richie looked good. Hot. He looked hot. I couldn't lie. These glasses made him even more attractive.

"Sure babe." he said. This time it didn't bother me that he called me babe. "Do you....I mean....do you maybe..." it was hard for me to say this. And I didn't even know why. "Do you want to go outside later? Together?" he asked and smirked a little bit. "Um, yeah.....thank you." I said. "Sure babe. You can also stay at my house. We can have a sleepover. Maybe do some good stuff." he said and smirked more. "um let's just meet like normal friends." I said. The smirk on Richie's face was gone. He looked at the floor. "Yeah sure. Friends." he said.

Then I heard a familiar voice. we both turned around and there was this boy again. "Oh Stan. Good to see you." I said sarcastically. He just ignored me, grabbed Richies arm and continued walking. He pulled Richie with him. I waved weak and continued walking. I didn't even know a time. I would just wait for him outside.

Then I just went to my classroom.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

After a long lesson it was lunch time. I was the last one that left the classroom. Then I went to the cafeteria. I searched for Olivia and found her on a table with Eddie. They looked so happy together. I decided to leave them alone and just go outside because I wasn't hungry. And it was pretty obvious that Eddie loved me for a while now. Maybe Olivia and Eddie could be a couple so Eddie would leave me alone. Eddie was nice. Pretty nice. And I thought Eddie and Olivia fit together.

I left the cafeteria again and walke down the corridors. Then someone grabbed my arm from behind. I turned around and there was Stan. I never noticed how tall he was. "What the hell. Let me go." I said. Stan shook his head and smirked. We were alone at the corridors. I was scared because Stan was stronger than me. And taller.

I couldn't believe what he was doing. Some other boys I didn't know cmae around the corner. They all grabbed my arms and pulled me outside. Then one of the boys grabbed a rope. I tried to flee. "What the hell is your problem? You don't even know me." I said. "Of course I know you slut." He said and pulled me to a tree. Then the boys took the robe and wrapped it around me. Then around the tree. I almost couldn't breath.

I was stuck. "What the hell!" I said. I still tried to flee. But the boys and the robe were to strong. "We're not done yet." One of the other boys said. I still didn't know who they were but it was obvious. They were some stupid friends of Stan. Stan started to touch the bottoms on Olivia's shirt I wore. He opened them. I tried to stop him but my arms and legs couldn't move. Did he want to rape me?  "Let me go!" I screamed but they just ignored it.

He pulled up my shirt slowly and you could easily see my bra. The cold air touched my skin and I started to shake. The other boys I didn't know started to record it all. I felt terrible. Embarrassed. I screamed for help but no one would hear me here. Then he took off my shirt. Then he went down to my pants. "What are you doing. You're all perverse." I screamed. Stan opened the bottom of my pants and took the off easily. I screamed for help. Then all of them took a few steps back. They made pictures and recorded it. And I just wore my underwear. I was so embarrassed.

"Let me go!" I screamed again. A hot tear fell down my cheek. My heart was racing and my breath went very fast. It was still hard to breath for me. They laughed and laughed. Stan took my clothes and searched for something in the bag of his friend. The he took a scissor and started to cut into my clothes. He did this until my whole clothes were broken and then they let then down to the floor. "We got to go now." Stan said. "No! No! No!" I screamed. They slowly walked back to the door. They couldn't leave me like this. I was chained to a tree in my underwear. Then they just went inside and closed the door.

Tears fell down my cheek. It wouldn't take long until every student would come outside and see this. I still screamed for help and looked down. Some tears dropped on the floor.

After a long time I heard the door. I looked up. My eyes burned, my cheeks burned and it was cold. To cold. I could barely see and just saw the shape of a person. A skinny and tall person.

"Oh my god April. What happened to you." I heard a familiar voice. I started to see again and there was Richie. Oh no. Richie. He saw me in my underwear. That was even more embarrassing. But I was happy he freed me. After a while the robe laid on the floor. I was shaking and my skin was burning. "What happened to you?" he asked.

His voice was this soft voice again. Suddenly I stopped crying. "S-Stan and s-s-some other b-boys did t-t-this. They d-d-destroyed m-my clothes." I said and pointed at the clothes on the floor. Richie immediately took of his jacket and gave it to me. I looked at him. I had never seen him like this. So protective and kind. He was different. Like a dreamboy. "Put it on. You'll die here without it." he said. I put on the jacket and then he wrapped his arm around me to warm me up. "Let's go. I bring you home." he said. I stopped.

"I-I can't go to my house!" I said, remembering my dad. He would kill me. "What? Why?" Richie asked. "I-I......um....I just can't. Please t-trust me." I said. Richie looked down and then back at me. "Ok. Then we'll go to my house." He said. "Thank you Tozier." I said and chuckled a little bit. He smiled at me and we started walking to his house.