𝟐𝟕

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was Sunday. The day. I stood in my room and looked at myself. My mind went crazy and I also had to pack my bag but I just stared at myself. My reflection on the mirror stared at me. It was like my reflection had the perfect life and I hadn't.

I couldn't even concentrate. All I had in mind was Richie.

Richie

How he left me

How angry and sad he was

Was this really the last time I would see him?

I decided to start packing my bag. Olivia would come and pick me up and an hour and I still had nothing in my bag. I started with opening my wardrobe and putting my clothes inside the bag. Then I ran to the bathroom and put my toothpaste and my toothbrush and all that stuff I needed that was in the bathroom with me. Then I took some pair of shoes and of course my pencil case and notebook. I always hat those two things. My phone charger was in the back for the train that I would take with me. I took some books and put them inside.

I wanted to take the bear with me too but it was to big. Then I closed the bag and put it next to my door. Now I was done. My phone vibrated on my desk and I ran to it, hoping it was Richie. It was Olivia:

Olivia the teddy🧸❤️
I'm gonna pick you up in a few minutes

I actually wanted to go to Richie before I would leave but now it was to late. Richie. How could he leave me? He said he loves me. But why? I wouldn't cheat on him. Never ever. He was the love of my life. I never felt something like that for a boy. Maybe I should write him. I decided to write a quick letter for him just to apologize. But would he read the letter? I took my pencil and started writing as fast as I could:

Dear Richie

I know you're mad at me. I understand it. I wanted to apologize. I thought you would be happy but now you weren't. I really understand this. I just wanted to tell you, I haven't much time so I have tow write a letter. Pretty old school.

Richie I love you. More than anything else. I never felt this feelings for a boy. But I do for you. You give me weird feelings in my stomach. You make my heart race. Sometimes I can't even breath because of you. Richie it hurts me to leave you. I would never ever cheat on you or something. I would never ever do that. You're the live of my life. I love you Richie Tozier.

On Saturday was probably the last time I saw you. I'll miss you. I'll cry for you every night Richie. Because I love you. You're my home.