Past of Two leaf clans (part two)

When they knocked on the front door there was no answer so they went around to the back and the girl jumped on the roof to see what they were doing in the compound and at the house.

And in the back yard she saw her friend Tatsumo ,an Uchiha like her,they used to play together but have hardly seen each other since he became a shinobi

He was currently target throwing some shuriken, when he hit the bulls eye *clap**clap* he turned his head and it was the girl clapping " well done Tatsumo,that was awesome" said Nozumi ,he simply looked at her and said "what are you two doing here...

He was currently target throwing some shuriken, when he hit the bulls eye *clap**clap* he turned his head and it was the girl clapping " well done Tatsumo,that was awesome" said Nozumi ,he simply looked at her and said "what are you two doing here?" with annoyance in his tone , "we came to visit you because we missed your repulsive attitude my friend." said Shun sarcastically, "you didn't have to come all this way although thank you for caring so much for me my stuck up and prim friend." He said and then they had a stare down.

"Okay you guys stop it we have to go train,remember?.And both of you stop acting like grown man fighting over a woman already and lets go." Nozomi said , they looked at her like she was crazy.

Back to the Uchiha girl

She kept watching and observing them and then trouble started, a bird came by and landed on her head, she tried to chase it away but it wouldn't go and then she slipped and *BAM* she fell onto the ground. The three ninja heard the comotion she caused, then they saw  her and ran to her aid and then helped her up.

"Are you okay?, you had a long tumble there" Nozomi said , "I am fine,thank you" the girl said fully standing up, "Korumi?!" ," ohh, hey Tatsumo, been a while,huh?" She chuckled wryly,"What are you doing here??!,go home?!" Tatsumo said loudly.

"Yeah, you're right I should g-" " Hey wait I'm Nozomi and this is Shun,what's your name?!" Nozumi said interrupting Korumi, while Shun just stayed quiet,simply stared at the girl with his white orbs. "Her name is Korumi, and she is a useless Uchiha nothing more."he said ,then faced Korumi and said "Leave now!, and stay away from my house okay?!" He said harshly with cold eyes and a stoic face, "Tatsumo?!,what are you saying and doing ?!" Nozomi said loudly , Shun was simply quiet and Tatsumo continued his cold stare towards the Uchiha girl, Korumi simply looked down hiding her face and a single tear rolling down her cheek .

When Tatsumo saw this his eyes softened into those of regret,guilt and sorrow "Wait don'-", " I have to go sorry, it was good seeing you again Tatsumo." She interrupted and left with a poof , leaving Tatsumo sad and flowing with guilt , Nozomi confused and Shun with a blank face.

"Tatsumo! What is wrong with you?!"the girl asked, "listen!,that's none of your business,now let's go train!." Tatsumo said bitterly and coldly. Then after that he left with his teammates following him,confused on who the girl was.

Shun's POV

'Who was that girl?,she is beautiful and yet odd,I wonder why I never saw her before now,I mean I have been coming here for a while now but never knew her till now,I wonder...' He thought watching the back of Tatsumo's head as he walked.

Normal POV

After that Shun kept coming to pick up Tatsumo in hopes of seeing the girl again, but every day he didnot seeing her until one day while she was shopping for some cooking ingredients.

Shun saw her leaving the stall and went after her,"Hey! Wait!" He yelled,the girl turned her head and faced him,then they were face to face , but unfortunately when Shun reached her location they both lost their words and didn't talk but instead stared at each other for a long time.

It ended with Shun shaking his head and breaking the stare off," U-um,h-hi,my name is Shun, Shun Hyuga", " Yes I know your name *smiling* and of course I know your clan white eyes" she said, "And my name is Korumi and as you already know I'm an Uchiha" Korumi added, then they both smiled and continued talking.

After that Shun kept visiting her, every day for years,just so he could see her again, but one night  they connected their bodies during a picnic Shun organised, Korumi fell pregnant and it was then that everything went wrong when the Hyuga and Uchiha clans discovered , the Uchiha didn't want a hybrid of their Kekkei genkai and the Hyuga didn't want to share a descendent with the Uchiha because they didn't want a possibility of it becoming dark just like most Uchiha, so to keep things fair the hokage thought it best to execute the couple before the birth of the child.

But unfortunately for them Tatsumo and Nozomi overheard them and ran to warn their friends,in the end their decision was made, 'that they would help the Hyuga and Uchiha sneak out of the village before the execution and fake their deaths to the village.

After leaving the village they took up fake names but didn't tell anyone their last names because they didn't want to change them,in the end Shun wore dark glasses to hide his eyes and a band on his forehead to hide his curse mark, after a few months they had a daughter.

They taught her every technique of both their individual clans and she managed to unlock both a Byakugan on one eye when she was young and a Sharingan on one eye when her parents died during an escape and an ambush from strong ninja, they wanted to keep their secret and protect their child so they died without a fight. The girl also possessed the Fire nature,Water,Lightning and Earth and because she was a curious child she combine each nature to create a new nature,yes she possessed Kekkei Genkai and Tota.

The girl had inherited her father's white eyes so she also wore glasses from a young age after having her parents told her about their past. Then the girl trained everyday in secrecy and walked on the road to find her own path. At the age of 18 she then met a man from the Sukiyaki family (literally meaning beef hot pot) who worked as a hot pot chief in a restaurant that is known for the amazing hot pot, although he was hired because he came from a family who cooked the best and had their own secret recipes.

The girl fell in love with him, after they got to know each other and had a son, they then later had a girl child, the woman told her history to her children and husband, and taught her children all the techniques she knew and the father doing the same, unfortunately they were killed when their daughter was 4 by envious villagers, leaving the oldest to take care of her,the girl had already known a lot about fighting and was skilled too at such a young age and she and her brother both unlocked their eyes but naturally inherited their father's (e/c) and both unlocked their eyes at the day they died.

Though because of that,when the brother was 19 he put in a request to have the hokage allow him to open a shop in the leaf which the 3rd hokage excepted when he heard of their records,the plan was to live there without being discovered as relatives of the Uchiha and Hyuga who fell in love and left the village and also knowing of the massacre he wanted to be in a place where they wouldn't be found and could live in freedom ,and of course they kept their father's family name.

Now this is your story of when you moved to the leaf with your brother to live in piece again and meet a lazy boy with an active brain.

To be continued...

In the next chapter it will be your first day in the leaf with your brother (19) while you are 8 years for now , hope you enjoyed reader-chan