Chapter 2

When we reached the restaurant,brother unlocked the door and I walked in,it was a broken down building with the ceiling on the floor and looks like termites might be here,old and dirty,the dust worse than the smell , like rotten eggs dipped in sewage water.

"What do you think (y/n)?,great right?"my brother asked with a smile,"it's great,with less of the greatness."i answered disappointed,"Aww, c'mon,it's a new start for us,don't be like 'that' and try to remember this will be our new business,so try to appreciate it,please?" He said with a pout.

"But it's dull....dirty lookin' *rustling noise* and.... I think there are rats here" I said stoically ,"*sigh* please don't act like that." He said, "NOW LET'S GO TO OUR NEW HOME AND RELAX, THEN TOMORROW WE CAN START DECORATING THIS DUMP OF OURS!!!!" He yelled loudly,"so you also think its a dump too,HUH?!"I said to him with an accusing face.

Then he looked at me with a nervous looking face of denial,"huh?!,what me?!, I little sister am not so shallow,I am simply saying that it is beautiful and that we will decorate it and make it gorgeous, I mean of course its great right now too!" he said,"um,okay then,how about we call a customer and serve them in this 'beautiful' restaurant?" I asked,"sis,stop playin' around already, you want to give us a reputation for bad hygiene ?"he asked dramatically with a serious face.

"Man,you sure are silly big brother." I said, he then ruffled my hair and said "yeah,yeah,now let's go see our home and make sure we have everything we need before the sun goes down,maybe we can even go for some ramen for dinner ,heard there's this great ramen shop around here." , I said"Alright big brother,hahaha" with a giggle and a smile.

When we were walking home we heard someone calling us and me and brother turned around and saw man with a boy about my age,they looked similar,like father and son similar and chubby too and they had two bags of groceries?, no just a lot of snacks,"Hello there,you must be new to the village, I'm Choza Akimichi and this little guy here *he pointed to the boy* is my son Choji,its good to meet you." He said reaching his hand out to my brother with a smile.

My brother took his hand and shook it saying "Hello,Mr Akimichi, I am Kioku Sukiyaki and this young lady here is my younger sister,(y/n),we just moved here today." He finished and let go of his hand."What a young beauty," he then looked at my brother "hey how about we organise a play date for these two?,Choji could use some new friends." Said Choza, 'oh boy,big brother can't refuse it will be weird,and he might suspect something' I thought.

"U-uhh...w-well..u-um...you see...my sister is kinda shy and timid so she often doesn't go a long distance from me sometimes...so..I am not sure." He said 'really?' I thought."Huh?,well she's a kid after all, its not uncommon,but it would be great to let her grow out of it...so come on,you can come too" he said, "u-uh..." My brother was sweating bullets in nervousness.

"*munch*dad stop forcing them,if she doesn't want to she doesn't ,try not to push it,besides we need to go,dinner will be ready soon and mom is making our favourite food tonight!." Choji said while munching on some newly opened snacks," "o-oh i'm sorry if I was bothering you,it wasn't my intention to do so,but I hope you will come over for dinner some time, my wife would love to meet you and your parents since your new and to get to know you better" said Choza.

"O-oh,okay then we will see you around,oh and please come to our restaurant opening next week Monday, please,if you can that is."brother said, "I would love to." He said "o-oh thank yo-","If you come to our house tomorrow" he said interrupting my brother.

'Of course, there is always a catch,sheesh!' I thought,"r-really?" My brother said,"Yes,really,but please arrive early at about four so that our families can get to know each other,okay?"he said with a smile,"u-um,okay then,but we don't know your address though" brother stated.