Chapter 19

It was getting dark and team Guy started setting up camp, while we went to a location farther away from them but not so far that we couldn't get to them when they were to get into trouble or start moving again and set up camp there, although sensei was lurking  near them to keep watch,we all had our shifts to watch them and he volunteered to be the first while we rested.

Fuhai was looking around for something, while Shizen was simply eating something. I was bored and just relaxed while looking at the sky, I felt my stomach growl and curiosity got the better of me so I asked Shizen "Hey,what are you eating?", he looked at me happily and said "some fish and rice, I brought extras, so you and the others can have some-"

*growl~*

He was interfered by my stomach growling and blinked before digging into his bag and saying "haha, seems that you had a reason for asking,here!" as he handed me a bento box, my face became red with embarrassment because of my stomach but I took the bento box anyway. "Thanks Shizen" I said.

"No prob, I'm always happy to share my food with a comrade,.....speaking of which, Hey Fuhai!!Come on over and let's eat or you might pass out of hunger!!!" Shizen yelled as he took out another bento box and held it mid air in Fuhai's direction. Fuhai came over and took it, the both of us went to a nearby stream and washed out hands then came back to eat.

"Hey, this is actually pretty good" said Fuhai after eating a few bites, "yeah, it really is" I confirmed."Yeah,my mother made them for me actually, she told me to share them with you guys" he said. "Well,please thank her for me and tell her she is a great cook" I said, "yeah,same here" Fuhai said after.

Shizen nodded happily and we all continued to eat together."Hey Shizen, earlier you said that you have a brother and I was wondering what's your relationship with him like?" Fuhai said,"hm?,oh well he's kinda.....bossy and determined" he answered. "Do you guys have things you like to do together?, my brother and I like cooking together" I said.

Shizen's face became dark and distant, deep in thought, me and Fuhai noticed this and frowned. Fuhai put his hand on Shizen's shoulder causing him to look at him, Fuhai smiled and said "don't worry, we won't force you to tell us and you don't have to talk about it at all, I was curious that's all".

"Yeah, we're a team,right?, whether you tell us or not it doesn't matter, we'll support you" I said smiling. Shizen looked at us with a surprised expression before saying "you guys...." and then tears streamed out of his eyes as he smiled happily." Wha-hey don't cry" Fuhai said feeling uncomfortable.

"Sorry, i'm just so happy!" Shizen said while wiping his tears with his sleeves. Me and Fuhai looked at each other before looking at Shizen and laughing at his behaviour, with Shizen joining us soon after. Those times when you meet new people and get to know them,the real them, no shield or barrier just joy and happiness.

Like siblings you will have squabbles with  people you meet sometimes, but when you break through their barrier being friends will not be so impossible once you realise the similarities you all share,as people and as individuals. Trust can be found in the most unlikeliest places.

Kiui-sensei came back saying that it's my shift, Shizen gave him a bento box, as I changed my clothes, put my leaf head band in my weapon pouch(which i hid under the shirt i was wearing),grabbed some food pills and a water bottle and put on my glasses before heading out jumping from tree to tree until I was near the place they set up camp, only close enough so that I could see the fire and hear their voices, the sun had already gone down, I had to keep watch for five hours.

Normal POV

To keep from getting bored you listened to their stories and conversation, you know it's wrong but you are watching them,it's quiet in the night and there is no-thi-ng to do. Not like it mattered all they talked about is the mission and Guy told some stories of his young age, they were so loud that even you could hear them from this distance even if you weren't trying to. 'If Shika were here he'd complain about how much of a drag this is...boy do I miss him.' you thought.

After a while they became quiet, curious and hoping they weren't in trouble you crept closer, you then his behind a tree near them and peeked from behind it. You sighed in relief seeing them safe and sound asleep, smiling your shift had less than a minute left and you wanted to sleep a bit too and you yawned as a result of your tiredness.

You then turned around to head back and switch shifts with Fuhai, smiling happily that your shift went well and nothing went wrong, you started to walk off.

"And where do you think your going?" said a cold voice  at the top of the tree that you just hid behind to watch team Guy.

To be continued....

Oops~ you were caught, but by who given that every member of team Guy is sleeping soundly?, please leave in the comments on who you think it is. Find out next chapter who the person is!!!!,Sayonara reader-chan.