Chapter 23

It was the day of the chunin exams and I was packing up my weapon pouch, packing everything I thought I would need. After packing I went outside to head to the examination centre, but when I stepped outside I saw that it was dark. 'I guess i got a little too exited' I thought before going back inside to sleep and woke up two hours later with the sun shining bright.

I then met up with Fuhai and Shizen at the door to the room we are all supposed to wait inside of. "Took you long enough (y/n)" said Shizen while grinning happily, he looked ready and he also had a big backpack on his back. "What's with the backpack?" I asked while pointing at it.

"That's what i asked him" Fuhai complained. "Oh boo~hoo Fuhai, I brought this bag to carry the food i brought" he said, "why would you bring food to the exams?" Fuhai asked, "because it's the chunnin exams who knows what might happen, i need my proteins" Shizen said while turning to the door and opening it.

And right there i saw everyone of my friends with another guy who wore glasses, he looked familiar but he turned his away before i could further inspect his face. "Hey (Y/N)!, are you ready for the exams?" asked Naruto, "Of course she is Naruto, unlike you she isn't a loser" teased Kiba before he started full on laughing. "Shut it dog face!!!!" Naruto yelled, "No you 'Shut it' Loser!!!!!" Kiba retorted after he stopped his laughing fit.

"If anything all of you are losers and idiots to me" said a voice next to me which caught all of our attentions. "What was that?!" Naruto and Kiba yelled angrily in unison. "I said all of you are the losers, none of you look strong but I guess the Uchiha, Aburame and Hyuga could be challenging on the battlefield, but the rest of you look like jokes" said Shizen.....very bluntly, me and Fuhai froze.

'This guy' I thought, "hey listen veggie top!!!, I don't know what your deal is but you better watch it before you make enemies with the currently standing strongest ninja who will be hokage!!!!Ya know!!!!". Naruto yelled while grabbing Shizen's collar and getting into his face.

Shizen pushed him away and said "yes your right......'you' shouldn't" to Naruto making him boil in anger and push his forehead against Shizen's while they both glared at each other. Sakura hit Naruto in the head and dragged his squirming form away from Shizen while he just glared at the blond.

Taking it upon himself to do the scolding Fuhai hit Shizen in the head too "aww!!", he then started tugging on Shizen's shirt to drag him away to the direction of the other participants. "Jeez what weirdos!, i wonder which village their from?" hissed Naruto. 'forgot they didn't wear their head bands' I thought.

When I wondered to the side I saw Shikamaru looking at me before turning red and looking away, and when I remembered why my face also turned red. "Hey (Y/N) are you having a fever or something? your face is so red" said Choji, "w-what?, N-no I'm fine!!" I said. But Naruto being Naruto changed the subject without realising it "hey Kabuto, do you habe any information on those two guys who were just here?" he asked 'Kabuto?' i thought.

"Maybe, let me check......" he then started to shuffle some cards and looked then took two out and looked at them "interesting" he said, "well?!" Naruto said. "Nothing.....there is no information on them for some reason i don't even know what team they belong to or if their on the same team...very odd" he said before pushing his glasses upwards.

"Is that even possible?" Sasuke asked. "Well whatever well beat whatever team their each from and show them we aren't losers!!" yelled Naruto. 'should I tell them that their my teammates?' I thought, but when they all started to get pumped up about beating their teams and doing punching poses I couldn't bring myself to do it and was getting uncomfortable until a man named Ibiki Morino appeared out of no-where and told us to pick numbers to know where we should sit for the written exam.