Chapter 31

(Y/N) POV

I lived..I lost my parents...I found my friends...But..

I became lost..

In the end....I was never found.

I lived a life I never thought I would...all to protect those i deeply love and cherish...

The point of living now....is to thrive...and as I thrive....they will be safe.

No more hiding behind my charismatic walls.

Now I have to put up my enigmatic barriers.

For their sake....I will do as i'm told..

I Am a member of the Akatsuki..

By body...but not by heart and soul.

The deal is...i work for them...and they leave them alone.

If the deal is broken...i will not hesitate to fight..

To Show No Mercy to these Criminals...for all they will do...they are murderers...and my enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh*..It's been a while since I joined the Akatsuki..

All I do is train and do some idle missions...although most of them are bloody...i have to bare it...In the shinobi world there is no trust..only business and bloodshed.

This world is dirty...full of pain and chaos.

Every Shinobi has a reason to fight..a reason to kill...a reason they do what they do.

But are those reasons ever good enough?

In a world where there is pain...is there ever really a good reason to spread more pain?....the same pain you felt...would you want to cast that same pain onto another person who is not the cause?.

Life can show us lots of things...pain..love...anything at all...but it's how we deal with it that really matters in this world...when push comes to shove...our decisions may just affect others who we're not involved in the situation...innocent people who lived humble lives.

Lives which we all can destroy in a matter of seconds with only a few words and actions...it really is a pity for those who live to help and protect to end up laying in their own crimson puddles...eyes lifeless and dark.

If you have done wrong....apologise....if someone is hurt..help them...and if your lost....find help.

In this dark world...we can only survive if we help and support each other...But we also have to be careful...because one word can make a palace of gold fall to the ground in blazing red flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my 'funeral'....everyone went back to doing the norm. At least that's what I thought. But due to the fact that they want to keep me in line, the Akatsuki have been giving me info on everyone I know.

Naruto remained the same....his happy self. But whenever he would look at my old apartment...he would get sad...reminded of my memory, a nostalgic but sad thing for him. Sasuke is a mystery, he does not talk about me but he always goes to that old meadow more frequently. Sakura would just remember my life with them along with Ino and they would sometimes reminisce about me together, Choji would sometimes be there.

Lee and Guy would always mention my name most of the time, Ten-ten would be the same and smile.. But whenever they talked about me..Neji would leave and never show himself for the rest of the day, a dark expression always present on his face.

Hinata, Shino, Kiba and Akamaru train even more so then they did before I 'died'.. And Shikamaru...

After the 'funeral'...he avoided many around him...and spent most of his time napping in the spot we watched clouds together. But in the end he got back to training after his sensei set him straight.

The most sad part...Is my brother...

After the Funeral...he closed shop and left the village completely. No one knows where he went, even the Akatsuki...they all lost track of him after he fled from the village. According to Mr Pain...he left with a very strong look of hatred in his eyes. They don't know why though.

Before he left he told the Hokage that he had to go somewhere important and to also find his path and to find something too. He didn't tell what that something is..but he said it's precious to him. His workers were distraught,so he paid them two months pay to make up for his leaving, because he would never give up our family recipes.

After a while I found out that Sasuke left the village with Orochimaru...a sad thing...but I could not do anything at all...That's what hurt the most.

Naruto left the village to train with a man named Jiraiya and there was a new Hokage in the village. Tsunade Senju..a woman known as the slug queen and the granddaughter of the fight Hokage.

As time went by....my responsibilities in the Akatsuki got bloodier and dirtier.. The sad parts are the moments when I was told to assist in the extractions of the tailed beasts from their jinchuriki. But I had to bare it...although to me...it was obvious.

It was obvious that some day...they would go after Naruto...and when they do I will be ready to strike.. No one will harm my friends.

I'd rather die then let that happen

In the end i'm an Akatsuki....one of the masked Duo of the group. Truly a sad reality.... As for Itachi Uchiha...I don't know why...but he approached me and asked to train me...I accepted....but still he is well aware that I do not trust him around me. The Uchiha massacre was his fault... It is not uncommon that I would not fear for my life around him.

I hope the future turns out well...for both me and the leaf too...especially Shikamaru and my brother. When they discover me one day...I hope that they will forgive me...that is my one wish in this dark world. To have the ones I love most...not to hate me the most...I now know that I should have told him....that I love him. Truly.

To be continued....