Chapter 21

"Well,well,well look who we have here" said a slightly agitated voice.

Normal POV

While you were in the forest waiting for your team, they were also looking for you meaning that team Guy was left unprotected.

Out of nowhere some ninja appeared out, about 10 of them and they didn't expect so many, they are out numbered.

"Who are you?" asked Guy, "who do you think?" one of them said. "What?,but I don't get it, we finished our mission already so why are you all here now?" asked Lee, while all of team Guy were in fighting stances back-to-back.

"Idiot, we know you got a scroll from the head of the village to take back to your village and we want it!!" said one on Lee's front. "Damn!" cursed Neji. The scroll they want possesses secrets created by the village that they just came from and those secrets are valuable, for both good and bad purposes and can be sold for a high price to criminals and rogue ninja, even the ninja villages.

"I get why you want to have this scroll, but the scroll the hidden leaf village sent with us was just as valuable and it is a scroll from one of the great villages so why now, why didn't you try to take that one too and why do you only want this specific scroll?" asked Guy.

"Because we couldn't " the leader said, unlike the others he had a red outfit on and they had the same outfit as him but in the colour blue. "Huh?,what's that supposed to mean?" asked Tenten. The leader smirked at her question and said "so you didn't even know?","know what?" asked Guy.

The ro-nin just laughed at them before the leader said "you didn't even realise that you had tails behind you this whole time?","tails?......uh?, wait you mean we were followed by someone?" stated Neji.

"Yes and one of the ninja who followed you is a master of trailing and undercover work so I'm not surprised you didn't notice, although I thought you would suspect that girl a bit but it seems she has some potential too" said the leader.

"You mean Momo is...." started Tenten before her voice trailed off until she became silent again, Neji just frowned while Lee and Guy looked surprised. "But by the sounds of it you guys aren't allied with them at all, so who hired these people to follow us and why?" hissed Neji.

"It was the leaf of course, after all they are hidden leaf ninja" the leader said. "So their our allies?" said Lee. "Yes but don't worry their being taken care off as we speak along with the other two boys that were with them" said one of the ninja."What do you mean by that?" said Guy hoping that he didn't say what he thought he said.

The leader smirked then said "we have been following them from the get-go, that man and those boys are surrounded by ten ninja and so is that girl, fortunately for you all the man and the two boys might survive the fight but she won't survive, after all she is alone and against ten shinobi, ha!! she's going to be nothing bit a corpse when my men are done with her!!" making all of team guy look at him in horror and anger on their faces.

"I get that she is shinobi, but you would kill do something like that cruel to a shinobi as young as her and not only that a girl?!!, you monster!!!, i Might Guy declare that i'm going to defeat you and go save that girl before you even have a chance!!!" yelled Guy as he began attacking the man and his students doing the same to his underlings.

(Y/N) POV

I was laying on the rock while watching as the clouds go by waiting for sensei and the boys to come and get me cause I was too relaxed to do that right now, 'I guess Shika influenced me there' I thought as I chuckled feeling nostalgic. I closed my eyes still remembering all those times with Shika and listened to the sounds of the birds chirping, leaves moving about and wind blowing to the south.