Chapter 15

Normal POV

Still on that Friday day. You have been walking for a while now, and are getting a little hungry. You then hear the splashing of water against rocks and instantly know that there is a river near by. You walk towards the noise and see the river, flowing. You went near the river and took of your backpack and put it a few meters away from the river itself.

You had packed some food for traveling but didn't want to eat it unless there wasn't any food around so that your supplies would not run out. You went to the river's edge and closed your eyes then relaxed while you concentrated your chakra to the souls of your feet. Afterwards you stepped on the water and started walking on it.

You walked to the very middle of the river and then grabbed your kunai and positioned yourself and closed your eyes concentrating, ready to throw at a fish that could swim by. You waited for a bit. And when you felt the water move beneath your feet, you opened your eyes and saw the fish, before it could swim away, you quickly threw your kunai at it, killing it on the spot.

You smiled at the fact that your skills are still as sharp as ever and stopped the concentration of chakra to your feet, your feet sinking into the water and you ran to where the fish died and picked it up. The fish was chubby and fresh, a great meal for a big lunch. You then put the fish on a rock near the water and went to find some twigs to create a fire. You found some dry ones a bit farther from where you put your things, but still kept an eye on them all.

When you found a bundle of dried branches, you went back and created a fire place. Before starting the fire, you took out dark lensed glasses from your shirt pocket and put them on. After that you closed your eyes and then did some hand signs to activate your ocular jutsu while concentrating your chakra to your eyes. You then opened your eyes to make sure that there was no one near the place you are at.

After searching and finding nothing you then did another set of hand signs and breathed in while jumping a few maters away from the fire place and then breathing out with for coming out aiming for the fire place, 'Fire Ball Jutsu!'. After that a fire was created and the fire place lit. You then scanned the area again just in case and after confirming that there was no one there, your deactivated your ocular jutsu and took off the glasses and stashing them in your pocket again.

You sighed and then went back to the fish and prepared it, after that you got two sticks and cleaned them before impaling the pieces of fish on them and angling them over the fire and waited for them to get ready while adding flavouring. You left the leaf a while ago and haven't eaten since breakfast. You will be having lunch a little late though and as you waited you sometimes threw shuriken to a nearby tree to negate the boredom you are suffering from.

When the fish was ready to be eaten you took a stick and said "thanks for the food" and ate the meat. You then heard ruffling and some grunting. Although you didn't move and just continued eating because the ruffling was coming from bushes farther away from where you were and you didn't want to over react, as your brother taught you against that. When the ruffling stopped a man who didn't look that much older then you came out. "Ow!, man that hurt!" he mumbled to himself as if not seeing you.

"Are you okay?" you asked still not standing up and still eating by the fire, no emotion shown by you. "Huh.......um...yeah I am" he said smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. "Oh....good...(Y/N)" you said stoically, "huh?.." He said tilting his head. "That's my name.", "Oh...right, well my name is.........Kabuto Yakushi, a pleasure" he said with a friendly smile. Looking at him you felt like something didn't add up about him.

You kept staring at him, he wore glasses and had brown? hair, he started to look a little nervous as more seconds passed while you did that and after a while his stomach growled and his face turned beet red. "Aha....we~ll, I should go, haha, bye..." he said turning around. "You can have some of my fish if you would like" you said quietly while finishing up your meat......on-a-stick.