Chapter 3

While I was searching I found a unique butterfly. It was black in colour and had a little white at the edges of it's wings. "Hey guys!,look!I found one!" I whisper yelled,when the boys heard me they came over to were I was looking.

"Where is it?" Choji asked in a low voice to not scare the butterfly away."Its over here" I whispered as I pointed in its direction. Then both boys looked at it."Soo coool,i have never seen a butterfly like this one before,it looks so mysterious and beautiful."said Choji. "You know,i thought this would be a drag but seeing this now,it not so bad after all" said Shikamaru.

After he said that the butterfly started to fly off of the bush. It rose up and up,but then it turned around and landed on my nose."Wow" said Choji."It landed on her nose" said Shikamaru intrigued by that.

That butterfly flapped its wings 8 times on my nose before flying away again. We stayed quiet for a while and then "THAT WAS SOO COOL!"yelled Choji."I know right,can't believe a butterfly landed on your nose,although the butterfly was kinda mysterious" stated Shikamaru."Yeah your right,its just like (y/n)." Said Choji."Like me??"I said in confusion."Yeah,i mean you are the new girl,mysterious and new,after all we haven't seen that butterfly before" stated Shikamaru.

"Oh..I see...well its just a coincidence,you know..ha..ha" I said nervously,knowing I am keeping a deep secret."Hey,by the way are you gonna start attending the Academy with us (y/n)?" asked Choji."*gulp*..the..um..the Academy?" I said nervously."Yeah,you know,the Shinobi academy in the village,personally I think its such a drag but dad says I have to attend."said Shikamaru.

"Yeah..well..i haven't thought about that and I don't really come from a shinobi family or a shinobi clan soo..."I said trailing off."Ohh..sorry I didn't know you could not perform ninjutsu." apologised Choji."Um..yeah..its..its okay..ha..ha..ha" I said nervously.

Then i looked at Shikamaru and saw that he was staring at me.'uhh,no,what if he knows i am hidding something,if he finds out it will be bad for us' i thought. These types of thoughts kept swirling inside my head until "HEY GUYS!,STOP STARING AT EACH OTHER PLEASE!" yelled Choji snapping us out of our trance."Wha-","Eh-".

Me and Shikamaru blinked a few times realising we were both staring at each other while lost in thought and i turned completely red and turned away to hide my face. When I became less flustered and turned around i saw that Shikamaru had a tint of red on him too.

"Choji!,dont just yell stupid things like that and i wasnt staring,i was observing something,okay?!" Shikamaru said defensively to Choji then turning away pouting."Wow,Shikamaru i was talking about playing another game and then i saw you guys lost in thought staring at each other,c'mon today we should have fun and not just stand around,so lets play tag,okay?"."Okay Choji" i said,"fine" said Shikamaru still looking away.

<< Time Skip>>>
We played tag for a while until it was five thirty.
"Shikamaru!,your dad is here to pick you up and (y/n) and Choji it almost dinner time,so come on!" yelled Choza. "Okay dad!" said Choji to his father. We went to the stoep and i saw a man who looks like an older version of Shikamaru talking with my brother and Mr Akimichi."Hey,you ready to go?" he asked Shikamaru."Yes dad" he answered.

Then he turned to me."Huh?,and what's your name young girl?"."Oh..um..I am (y/n),pleased to meet you" i said bowing."My name is Shikaku Nara and please don't be too formal,its such a drag,just act normal around me okay?"he said with a smile,"Okay,Mr Shikaku" i said with a smile."Good to see you have a new friend Shikamaru","yeah whatever dad".."haha...eh,by the way..is she gonna attend the Academy too?" he asked turning to my brother.

"Umm...sorry sir but we just came here to open our restaurant in the village,by the way,do you mind coming next Monday for our opening?" he asked with hopeful eyes."hmm....well i don't see why not,okay i will come with my wife and Shikamaru." he said."Huh?...really?...thank you so much Mr Nara" he said bowing a couple of times."hahahaha!.., i guess now we know how the two of you are related,your so alike,haha!" said Choza.