Chapter 11

(Y/n) POV

'I have been attending school for two weeks now and I am getting bored. I wonder if there is a way I could graduate early.....but then again it would put a spotlight on me and I can't do that. I have the skills to keep up with a jonin and I have to attend school?!, how annoying.' I thought.

I was dressing up for the day, it is Saturday in the morning and today I am going to spent the day with Shikamaru, Choji and Ino. We have been hanging out a lot since I started to attend the Academy. We played with each other many times on weekends. I have also been playing with Naruto sometimes in the middle of the week after school, and Shino and I have also gotten pretty close, he is in fact my lunch buddy at school.

I haven't met Kiba a lot, but we like talking to each other and he and Akamaru sometimes have lunch with me and Shino when they aren't doing anything.

<<<Time Skip>>>
At the Play Ground

"Hi guys!!" I yelled as I waved to Shikamaru, Choji and Ino while entering the playground gate and heading in their direction. "Oh...hi (Y/N)!, how are you?" Ino asked. "Hi (Y/n)" said Shikamaru and Choji in unison. "Hey....I am fine Ino, thanks. So what are we going to play today?".

"Actually.....um...about that......our dads want to teach us some of our clan jutsu today, because they have a day off, so...." said Ino awkwardly. "Oh....okay then, so I guess you guys can't play today huh....". "We are really sorry to disappoint you, we promise to pla-", "I will just have to find someone to play with me, so don't worry, just do your best during your training, okay?" I said smiling, interrupting Choji.

"Wow.....thanks (Y/n)!, your the best!" cheered Ino as she hugged me and I giggled at that, while the boys laughed happily. We talked for a bit and then they left going to their respective homes to train with their parents.'I wonder what I should do today then' I thought sighing.

I started walking around the village looking around for someone to play with, there was literally no one, so I kept walking and........

When i reached a beautiful grass field, it had flowers too, but there were not as many in the middle, just one big grassy field. But with further inspection, I saw black hair. Someone was sitting in the grass alone.'I wonder who that is.......maybe he can play with me' I thought excitedly and went over to his location.

I stopped a few feet behind him and then started to walk cautiously after seeing that he had his knees to his chest and his hands crossed on top of his knees and his head buried between the space in his arms as he sat down. I noticed that his back had the Uchiha symbol on it 'so we are related,huh?'.

I walked closer and poked his back trying to get his attention while saying " Hey??.....are you okay??" I asked. "Leave and never talk to me" he said without looking up at me. As a result I pouted and said "No" I said. "I wasn't asking" he said finally looking up and glaring at me, with eyes as black as his hair.

"Huh??, Sasuke?","Oh?, it's you, even worse, go away" he scoffed. Sasuke is the top student in our class, he accomplishes everything thrown at him, but that is why he doesn't want to be around me, because I am the only one who is able to keep up with him, get more or the same marks as him, he sees me as an academic rival, but doesn't admit it, instead he glares at me during class sometimes like he hates me or something. Although I don't really care about that stuff.

"Sasuke, are you okay?" I asked."Just leave me alone already!" he yelled softly. I then sat down next to him and looked at him smiling.
"Seriously?" he said sighing in defeat. "today is so boring, I can't find anyone to play with." I complained while puffing out my cheeks. "Do I look like I care, if your gonna stay here then be quiet" he said to me angrily at me.