Chapter 17

The Next Day

'Today is the day, the day I finally become a full ninja, although I can't say it was even a career choice to begin with I am really excited, I can't wait to be able to meet my teammates and sensei.' I thought.

I was busy jumping from building to building excited about today and heading to the Academy to meet everyone.

<<<Time Skip>>>

When I got to our classroom everyone was talking about excited about getting to be on a team and so was i. "Morning everyone" I said to them all. "Morning" was what I heard from most of them. Some of them just waved while talking to each other. "Hey (Y/N)!, guess what!, I passed, I'm a ninja now!!!" yelled Naruto excitedly. "Huh?, but didn't you fail the exam" said a student.

"Well yeah but-", "Alright class listen up!" said Iruka sensei walking up behind me at the door and interrupting Naruto. "Okay, I will announce the teams, each of your sensei's will pick you up after or later" he said. He then looked at the list in his hands as I sat down next to Shino.

"Okay, first Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka your all on team 10. Shino Aburame , Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inuzuka you three will be a team on team 8. And then there is team 7 which will consist of.....Sakura Haruno......Naruto Uzumaki......and Sasuke Uchiha..." He said, he then continued to name the teams until I noticed I was the only one without one.

"Uh.....Iruka-sensei, what about (y/n)?" asked Shino with his hand raised. "Oh...right, well......you see
(y/n), your teammates aren't in this class, you have been paired with non-students, actually both of them are from notable clans and small of the leaf, they were both home schooled." he said earning some murmurs from the class.

"Huh?......well who are they then?" I asked 'I really hope they aren't arrogant and snobby' I thought bitterly. "According to this......they are named Shizen Ringyō and Fuhai Sabita." he said. "Oh,okay?" I said but thought 'although those are some weird names' right after. "You three will be on team 20" he said."Why such a big number?, there are other numbers you didn't give teams to that are below 20." Naruto asked.

"Well I considered it and the number suits her team or at least your teammates" he said. "What's that supposed to mean?!" I snapped puffing my cheeks in anger. "You'll know.....now everyone wait here for your sensei's and good luck in the world of shinobi because from today you are officially shinobi." He said before walking out of the door.

We were all excited and chatted away, after a while I was left with team 7,8 and 10. While I was talking with Shino and Kiba, Hinata was sitting next to Kiba on the desk in front of ours, but just said yes's or no's nervously mostly when we asked her questions.

While chatting with them a man entered with a serious face. He then looked at us all and smiled. His smile was small but honest, he looked like the type of guy who you would not picture as a shinobi and he looked a little young to be a sensei too.

 His smile was small but honest, he looked like the type of guy who you would not picture as a shinobi and he looked a little young to be a sensei too