Chapter 4

The next day we got ready to head for the restaurant. While I was putting on my shoes at the door. I noticed they were a bit smaller,they have been for a while now but they also got ruined when we journeyed to the leaf.

My brother was coming to put his shoes on too,heading in my direction and sitting down to were his shoes."Hey brother,my shoes are getting smaller and dirtier."I told him,"hmm?..oh right..you should be getting a new pair of shoes...but we also have to get the restaurant ready....what to do.." he said talking to himself.

"Hey!,since we have to get the restaurant ready and I need new shoes,why don't we split up?....I get my new shoes and you get the restaurant ready." I suggested."I don't know (y/n),you could get lost,or kidnapped,or worse!."he stated with a horrified look on his face."I will be fine big brother honest and truly" I chuckled while patting his back.

"Huh..fine....but be careful and keep your guard up!." He told me."Huh??....but I don't think there are any burglars here." I told him. Then he turned to face me,his eyes were shaded by the shadow made by his hair."Does it look like I am talking about them?.....I was talking about the boy population of the village getting near you." He hissed.

I looked at him with a blank face and said "but I played with Choji and Shikamaru yesterday,didn't I?"."They seem harmless,remember little sister you must not get too attached to anyone but me,okay?,you must stay away from boys,they are dangerous and beastly,they might even lead you down the wrong path...you may then become disobedient....and impure....you might cuss too..oh the horror..",he said a depressed aura around him as he turned away from me. "Hey..um...can I ask?...um...what do you think of girls your age brother?".

"Huh?....what type of question is that?,...I think they are...well...um...their presence is not needed....their annoying,loud and the ones I have met aren't my type....sheesh...I ask for directions and she squeals and faints,how weird right?,I mean why do they faint when I talk to them or even look at them,HUH?!" He said looking at me over his shoulder.

'Wow!,he doesn't understand girls at all,obviously they think he is handsome and like him....sheesh....and I thought his eyes would help...but man he..is...hopeless..will he ever marry some girl?' I thought."Umm....can I go or what?.."i asked not wanting to hear this anymore."fine!."he said pouting. He then gave me some money and we went our separate paths after saying our goodbyes.

While I was walking I noticed there were no kids my age around.'hmm...must have gone to that shinobi school or whatever' I thought still walking. It was still early,11:46 to be exact and I was looking for a shop to buy new shoes. After a while I found a shoe shop and went in.

I opened the door and found a few people there, there were mostly shinobi. I looked in most isles and noticed the shoes being almost the same,but I then went to the last isle and found medium high shoes,(A/N : the same height as the shoes  Karin Uzumaki wore in Naruto Shippuden ) they were (f/c) in colour and just my size,they were also cute. So I went to the till and bought them.

I wore them first before going outside carrying the shoes I had with me in a plastic bag I got from the shop. When I walked outside I saw kids my age walking around,'huh?,....guess school is out....how long was I in there?' . I got a little hungry and went to find a place to buy some food.

Then after turning a corner I saw a park and it looked amazing,'i have to come back here later after i find something to eat' i thought ,then I went to a dumpling shop and bought some. I ate them while heading for the park. When I reached the park I had already finished eating. I went inside the park and sat on a bench. It was somewhere after 15:00 pm.

I looked up and closed my eyes peacefully,'I feel like i am forgetting something.'.Without realizing it I fell asleep.

<<Time Skip>>