Chapter 18

Normal POV

In the darkness was a girl all alone. "Hello, can someone tell me where I am?," she asked, she kept asking for help as the place was so dark she couldn't even see her own hands. Then out of nowhere a light started to shine in front of her. Her eyes showing colour in them again.

In front of her appeared a man with black eye sockets and pale skin, with black hair. "Who are you?" she asked not daring to look at his eyes because every time she did he turned his head away as quickly as possible so she gave up trying. "Well I came to talk to you,my dear" he said. "Talk to me?"."No,actually that's a lie, I came to tell you something while there is time" he said.

"Listen carefully, you,my dear and your brother must never forget who your family is even if you're both deep undercover, the Uchiha and the Hyuga, the two of you are the ones with red and white eyes, use them well and justly and never forget what your fighting for, just let the butterflies lead your path, never forget the will of your grandparents. Always listen to your heart, but the secret must be kept and never revealed or your lives could be in danger"he said in a voice the echoed in the darkness.

"Wait,but I live in the leaf now and everyone          a-accepts me, i-i don't-", "don't be naive!, this is the shinobi world!, that type of mindset will get you killed!, the massacre of the Uchiha was not by chance, if not careful you and your brother will be next, the two of you possess two out of three of the three great ocular jutsu, your eyes will be sought after and besides the Uchiha weren't just killed for the fact that they were planning against the village, it was also for their eyes." he said.

"Their eyes?","listen, you must never reveal your eyes and never tell anyone the secret of your mother's parents, because really dear, your lives are much more important to us,we don't want you two to be bound because of a past you couldn't control,please be safe and never give in to ........" his voice became distant as the darkness started to fade.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The girl opened her eyes as sweat dropped from her body. She reached tiredly for the alarm clock and after stopping to loud noise it created,she rose to a sitting position on her bed. She wiped the sweat off her face, her breathing heavy and her throat dry. 'What dream was that?, and what did he mean by letting the butterflies leading my path?' she thought. Many questions were running through her mind about the dream.

Choosing to push aside her thoughts, she decided to get ready for her upcoming mission and first mission with her team.

<<<Time Skip>>>

At the Hokage's office

"Good Morning Lord Hokage, I came with my team expecting our mission for the day" said Kiui-sensei. Standing in front of them were the hokage and some others. "So what is our mission?and does it involve dressing up and taking pictures?" Shizen said, causing Fuhai to growl at him which caused him to smirk triumphantly. "This is going to be annoying" said Kiui-sensei after sighing.

"Alright, your mission will be supporting a taijutsu team that are delivering an important message to a village near the land of earth, unfortunately they have to go near the hidden grass and hidden waterfall jurisdictions and they could try to intercept the message from reaching it, while were not really at war with either villages we don't know what might happen.

And since it's your first mission, we think giving it to you all will be okay for you, since it might be unlikely that an attack will occur. All you have to do is follow them without revealing yourselves to them or the enemy and if a fight does occur, only get involved and reveal yourselves if their lives are in grave danger and the mission is close to being compromised" said the Hokage.