Chapter 26

The battles all happened, some won and some lost..some barely won and some lost badly.....me and my teammates also discovered that Sasuke has the same mark as me too, his battle had it's ups and downs but in the end he won, but unfortunately he had to go to the infirmary....and after that came another battle and another....but really Naruto's battle was the one that surprised us the most....and by that I mean the way he won it.

Every battle had ended except our team and another team from the leaf village, so we all know that we will each be fighting with one of their teammates.  Although they looked older than us,... but the one that caught my attention the most was the one with light green hair.

But I kept quiet and looked at the screen because it was shuffling the names for the next fight. And.......the names are.....(Y/N) Sukiyaki vs Keshiko Mugura. As I looked at the screen, I took a deep breath and walked to the stairs to get to the battle field, as I heard Naruto and Shizen both keep cheering for me to win.

When I got to the battle field and stood on one side of it, I saw a boy standing parallel to me....a very big boy with a bulk body and his ninja shoes looked like they were made of metal. *gulp*, I swallowed hard just looking at the guy. He looked like he could crush a boulder and his entire demeanour looked dominant, the air around him felt thick and it was hard to breath the more I loomed at him.....also everyone on the upper level were quiet, too quiet for comfort...I have a feeling that they feel the same thing I feel from this guy.

"Alright......Begin!!" said the ref. And I instantly took out my kunai....except....after I blinked once.....the guy had disappeared. I looked all around me, trying to find him while in a fighting stance but and then...."right behind you, dear" said a voice and when I looked behind me, I saw that he was just about to hit me with an open palm....so I tried to dodge, but he ended up hitting my left arm before I jumped away from him and landed on the side he was standing on before the match started.

After that, I felt liquid flowing down my left arm and when I looked I saw that I was bleeding very badly. My eyes widened at the scene, "(Y/N)!!, you okay?!" screamed Shizen worriedly as I stared at my arm with surprise and fear showing all over my face. When I moved my arm I felt pain and heard creaking, only determining that my arm is broken. When I looked at the boy again, he smirked and said "guess you know that your arm is useless now because it's broken....sorry to say...but you won't be winning this battle, princess" while getting ready to attack again.

When I closed my eyes again and opened them he had disappeared again, and I got ready for his next attack and this time I made sure to make my backside a top priority......but he took advantage of that and...." to your right"...... When I looked to my right he was about to attack me with his right hand, so out of instinct i used..."Gentle fist: Body blow!".....and then chakra shot out of every chakra point in my body and he then flew backwards and landed a few feet from the Hokage.

Which left everyone in the room surprised , and as he was slowly getting up I used some medic ninjutsu on my left hand to stop the bleeding and reduce the pain, hope fully to also heal some of my broken bones so that I can use my it when I'm in a bind. When he finally stood up he then jumped and landed parallel to my position again.

"Okay, that wasn't bad....but it won't hold me back for long if you plan to use it again" he said while I continued to heal my arm.....and then when he tried to lift his right arm it barely moved. "What the-!.....why won't my arm move?!" he questioned. I then smirked and said "so sorry to say, but whatever technique you have up you sleeve...whether it is strong or powerful....it will still be a challenge to beat me".

He then glared at me and said "well see about that....." before he then pulled his right arm inside his shirt while i put on my shaded glasses..... "Momo?!.." I heard someone from the upper area say. I chose to ignore them and activated my ocular jutsu.....but as soon as I did, the burning pain from the mark on my neck come back and put my hand over the spot as I hissed in pain.