Chapter 22

"Hahaha, see ya never brat!!!!" the man cheered.

Normal POV

After dropping your body the man was happy, a true sadist, he laughed happily over your death, like a devil or a man who killed his supper. When he stopped laughing he turned his head to his friend his eyes closed from laughter and said "hey dude, let's go to a bar and celebrate, I really did well there......?!" but when he opened his eyes,....his friend was gone.

He looked around but to no avail, and so he shrugged his shoulders and yelled for his comrade, but he wouldn't answer at all, so he started moving around. He kept yelling, and looking around until he noticed your corpse still lifeless on the ground.

'What the hell?, I don't think I walked in a circle?' he thought. Shrugging it off he kept walking and yelling for his comrade, but after a while he came to the location of your corpse again and he started to get freaked out. He started running while yelling and looking for his friend, but multiple times he came to the same place and even then he didn't stop running.

He began to get tired and stopped running when he saw your corpse again, "what the hell is this?!!!!" he yelled in agitation. He then thought of it as genjutsu and concentrated on his chakra with his eyes closed before yelling "release!" but he saw your corpse again when he opened his eyes and fell to the ground feeling dread and some shed of fear. The fear of the unknown.

He started pulling on his hair, urging his brain for an answer. He then ended up looking at the sky then thought of an idea, he jumped on the tallest tree he could see and when he got to the top he started looking around, thinking that he could at least see someone,...anyone other than your bloody corpse.

But nothing.......he saw no one. Getting agitated he started yelling for his comrades and leader, but no answer was received. The forest was also quiet, no births chirping, no rustling leaves and the wind wasn't even blowing anymore. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath before releasing it and opening his eyes.

When he did though he saw that the forest had changed colour from green to crimson red. Taken aback he almost fell off the tree but regained his balance before that could occur. He looked back at the forest "what is going on here?" he murmured, "YoUr wOrSt NiGhTmArE" said a ghastly voice.

Getting frantic the man instinctively took out a kunai to shield himself from whoever answered his almost rhetorical question. "Who's there?!" he yelled. "My,My....YoUr FaCe HaS sO mUcH fEaR oN iT,hArD tO bElIeVe YoU jUsT killEd A LiTtLe GiRl AnD fOuND iT FuNnY, sO pAtHeTiC" the voice said, it's voice echoing all around the forest and just like that the wind started blowing again, but this time it made the tree rustle and made whistle sounds, the wind felt colder and had a dangerous fell to it and the disgusting smell of blood was in the air.

The man jumped down from the tree, wanting to fight with whatever it is that's talking on stable footing. When he got down, the voice started laughing maniacally and that's when his head snapped to your corpse. The voice was coming from the corpse, he walked closer to your corpse trying to figure out if he was going mental or something.

But when he was 5 feet away from your body....the wind stopped blowing, the leaves of the trees stopped moving, the forest turned green again.....everything went quiet. And the voice became quiet.

Thinking it was over he became more relaxed, whipping the sweat off of his face that formed when?, he had no idea."Hey buddy!" a voice yelled behind, he snapped his head in it's direction, his eyes wide and his kunai at the ready again. But when he saw a familiar face he relaxed and sighed in relief at his comrade running to him with a concerned face.

His friend stopped about seven feet from him and tried to recover his breath from his jog. "I....t-thought.....that s-something happened when you disappeared out of nowhere" his friend said. "Me disappear?!, your the one who did that!!" he retorted. "Anyway let's get out of here this forest is starting to freak me out" the man continued.