Chapter 30

Days had passed......and the (h/c) haired girl was finished recuperating from the drainage of her internal crimson liquid. Today was the day that she would be officially be made a member of the Akatsuki.

Tobi was the one who was sent to fetch the girl from her room and present her with her new cloak. A black cloak with blood-red clouds imprinted on it. Being her new teammate granted him the honour, and together they headed to a room that looked like a lounge with many people with the same dark cloaks, either sitting on the couches or chairs in the room.

Out of everyone, the person who caught the girl's attention is the man with the blood-red eyes that had three tomoe on each of them. The girl stared at him for a while and so did he, slightly but surely...the girl saw his eyes widen at the sight of her.

"Hi everyone!, Tobi has a new teammate!" Tobi said as he jumped for joy next to the girl who's eyes looked like a lost dog's while trying to adapt to it's surroundings. "What the Hell is this, first Deidara and now this brat, this isn't a kindergarten why is the leader allowing a child here" complained a big guy who was the only one not at a chair or couch, his body rounded and big.

"Hey!" exclaimed a blond man, "Who's the kid, Tobi?" asked a man with greyish hair with a defaced hidden steam village band around his neck and a bored expression on his face. "Everyone, meet (Y/N)-chan  and (Y/N)-chan meet.......Hidan, Kakuzu,Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, and black and white Zetsu" he said while pointing to each of the said people.

After he did that, the girl bowed while greeting them politely. The man with the fishy face greeted her first, then came the Blond and the one called Hidan, the rest of them merely nodded in acknowledgment. "Welcome to the Akatsuki kid, although I do hope you won't ruin our good track record of completing any and all missions especially since your paired with 'him'." said the man named Kisame looking from the girl to Tobi and narrowing his eyes at the childish man as he finished his sentence.

"I'll do my best to not disappoint you all" the girl said stoically but underneath she felt was disgusted to even say those words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours ago

Pain had summoned the girl to his office and Konan was there as expected. Pain had explained the many rules of the Akatsuki to her then finished by saying "oh....and one more thing.....if you break any rules or fail any mission on purpose your secret will be revealed to the leaf village and you and your brother will be whipped out....is that clear?", "yes,sir".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

The girl shivered at the memory, but still she didn't drop her stoic facade in front of the other Akatsuki members. "So then...(Y/N)....which village are you from?" asked Kisame while the others looked at her in curiosity too, "I'm from the hidden leaf village" she answered. "Oh...so your from the same village as my teammate Itachi" he said.

"Itachi?", "yeah, Itachi Uchiha....he's a rogue leaf ninja and the one who massacred the 'Uchiha'!." Tobi said and then air quoted the word Uchiha, "Why did you just air quote that,Idiot?" asked Daidara, his eyebrow raised and arms folded above his chest. "No reason at all Deidara!!, Tobi was just emphasizing how Itachi managed to massacre a big strong clan!!!" said Tobi.