Chapter 16

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few years and today is the day we will finally be taking the graduation exam. "Alright class, today is the day you finally take the test. I hope all of you are ready and have been practicing, because in order to graduate you will all need to do the Shadow clone jutsu. I wish you all good luck, the test is after lunch, so you can use the early class periods to train more before the test" Iruka-sensei said before opening the door to leave.

"Are you ready for the exam, (Y/N)?" said a voice next to me. I looked over and saw Shino. I smiled and said "Yeah, I am, I have been waiting for this day since I started!" I said excitedly. I said it so loud that everyone looked at me. "Huh?.......not that I didn't enjoy coming to school with all of you but...... I am not a fan of school....haha" I said awkwardly.

"You and me both, although I have a feeling that being a ninja will be much more of a drag than school, man sometimes I wish I was from an unknown non-ninja family, maybe a family of farmers.....yeah...sle..-eping on...the grass all day and-......Zzzzz" Shikamaru said but didn't finish as he dozed off on the desk. "Jeez!!, Shikamaru you're so lazy you can't even finish talking!!!!, if anything is a drag here it's you!!!" yelled Ino while shaking Shikamaru in anger. 'Oh~ Shikamaru' I thought and giggled.

"So what about you Shino?,are you ready?" I asked turning to look at Shino again. "I always make it a point to get ready ahead of time, that's because punctuality is always best" he said. "A-haha....of course you would say that" I said smiling wryly. "Although I wonder if everyone's ready though.....eeh who am I kidding I know they are ready, I mean what idiot doesn't know the jutsu yet?, stupid question right?, hahaha" I said laughing a bit at my obvious question.

I looked over to Shino and saw that as usual he was not smiling. I saw him point his finger and looked at where he was pointing........and a sweat drop appeared on my head. I saw Naruto looking like it was the end of the world. I felt bad for his hair, it looked like he would pull it off, his face was sweating and he looked scared. Although normally, that is really normal when taking a test, he looked like he would explode.

"Uhhhh~.......well I stand corrected, I guess it wasn't a stupid question after all..." I said smiling wryly. "It is sometimes almost so surprising how he is always the only one to get like that when we are taking tests, I wonder if he is stupid to the bone" Shino said. "Nah......he just doesn't study much......well he doesn't study at all" I said sighing, whispering the last part to myself.

"Not really a surprise" said Kiba who was now sitting in the desk front of ours. "How long have you been.....you know what never mind, and hi Akamaru" I said petting the dog's head earning a bark from him as he leaned his head into my hand. "Oh hi Kiba, it's great to see you, how is your day so far?" Kiba said in an exasperated tone while glaring at me playfully.

"Oh?......what was that Kiba?" I said finally giving him attention as I looked from Akamaru to him. He sighed and muttered "geez, seriously" as he scratched the back of his head. I then filed and turned back to pet and look at Akamaru a smile on both our faces.

"Anyway, do you guys wonder who you will be teamed up with?" he asked. "Stop being impatient Kiba, we still have to-", "Hey (Y/N), who do you think will be on your team?" Kiba said interrupting Shino, who didn't say anything but I could tell he was a little angry, he doesn't really like to be interrupted when he speaks, in fact he dislikes that.

"Hey, you shouldn't interrupt people when they talk Kiba" I scolded. "Oh?......oh right, sorry Shino, anyway, who do you guys think?" He continued, making us sigh at his childishness and Akamaru whimper. "We don't know Kiba, besides that isn't really important." I said. "Yeah right, what if you ended up on a team with Shikamaru then?, or does that not matter too?" he said smirking teasingly.