Chapter 9

Today is Tuesday and I am eating breakfast with my brother and going to school after, how boring.
"Hey (Y/n),is something wrong?","huh?","you barely touched your food","Oh,sorry big brother, I am just bored that I have to wake up so early, everyday" I said yawning.

"Well your the one who wanted to go to the Academy, so you have to deal with it."," huh~, yeah I guess, anyway I should get going"I said standing up,grabbing my bag and going to the door"alright just don't forget your bento,okay!" "Yeah I have it in my bag, anyway I will see you around!" I yelled exiting the apartment.

<<<Time skip>>>

I got to school a bit early. When I got to the classroom I saw that everyone was here and talking in their little groups and out of the corner of my eye I saw a blond laying his head in his desk while everyone talked he was not. Well there was a guy with black hair that the girls were eyeing. Because i have a friend who had hair as blond as his, I went to the blond kid after entering the room.

'I wonder if it's Naruto.' I thought."Excuse me" I said softly while poking the kid."hm?.....hey!,what's the big idea!!, don't go around and poke people!!-" his eyes widened after he saw my face."wha-!,(y/n) what are you doing here?!","Morning Naruto, I thought it was you" I said smiling and sitting down next to him,because our sensei wasn't here yet.

When I did though, the others looked in our direction and started whispering, which I ignored. "Um...hey....why are you here anyway? and in the same classroom as me?, are you stalking me?" Naruto asked with a smirk. "Not even a bit Naruto, I didn't even know you were in this class until today, by the way, why weren't you in class yesterday?" I asked.

"Class is boring, so I didn't attend yesterday, besides why would I want to learn everything I already know,huh?" he boasted.'That's what I am wondering too' I thought, "Anyway, it's cool that we are classmates, by the way can I copy you notes" he said whispering the last bit."Your kidding, right?" I said with a blank expression and he laughed awkwardly.

"Haha...yeah,you....got me."he said scratching the back of his head. "Students let's all go outside, please follow me!" said Iruka-sensei after opening the door and then turning around to leave, leaving the door open."huh?, what's that all about?" wondered Naruto. I just shrugged. We all went out side and saw Iruka-sensei with our class list.

He told us to come behind him and then he started calling names of our classmates to fight one on one with each other. "Alright, next is Naruto and Sasuke!" said Iruka-sensei. Both Naruto and Sasuke went to the arena or whatever and did the sign needed to be done before a battle. And started fighting.

Naruto started by charging at Sasuke only to end up on the ground with Sasuke on top and a fist aimed at his face. They stood like that for a while. "Battle over!, now do the comrade sign. They both stood up and looked like they were about to do it only for both of them to grab each others shirts.

After Iruka-sensei split them up Naruto jumped over the fence and he and Sasuke glared daggers at each other before Naruto left. "Alright!, next is Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara!" he said. Both Choji and Shikamaru made it to the arena.'I wonder who is gonna win' I thought excitedly.

"Hey can we not fight sensei, I don't want to fight Shikamaru, he's my friend" said Choji.,"Yes Choji, I know you two are friends, this is just sparing that's all." Iruka-sensei argued. "Yeah, but I don't want to hurt him." Choji said with a sad face.'so~ kawaii' I thought.

"Look Iruka-sensei, if he doesn't want to fight, we can't force him and besides it is kind of a drag, I really don't want to fight either, so how about we end this sparing contest and call it a draw" said Shikamaru tiredly with his hands behind his head. Sighing Iruka-sensei ended the fight."Shikamaru you are so~ lazy!!" yelled Ino.