Chapter 24

The next morning we woke up, made and ate breakfast before putting our plan....into motion.

The three of us were to split up, but while the boys go together, I would travel alone and look for the other needed scroll, the earth scroll, by myself. We all stood outside the cave we all camped in, "Alright guys!, lets go and dominate!" Shizen yelled.

"Shizen, Fuhai and (Y/N)?" we heard a voice ask from behind some bushes and looked in the direction of the voice, while quickly taking our kunai out and readied our selves for battle, and when the owner of the voice appeared in front of us, we became more relaxed as we knew who it is....well sort of.

"An Anbu?.....w-what is an Anbu member doing here?" Fuhai asked, "i was sent by Anko, apparently you three were so distracted that you forgot to sign the consent forms" he said while giving us each a form, "now please sign them" he finished and we nodded before we started to read the forms.

<<time skip>>

The Anbu then took the signed forms from us and started to look through them all while saying "good, thank you....alright carry on with your exams, bye" he then disappeared, leaving only smoke behind after he said his final words while waving.

"That man is weird","It takes someone weird to say that....YOUR ONE TO TALK IDIOT!" Fuhai retorted to Shizen's comment, making the said boy glare at him . "Boys, we should go" i said and they nodded in response.

"Remember...we meet up again here before sundown and launch a light grenade into the sky if you need help, (Y/N), and we'll do the same" Shizen said as he gave the both of us each two light grenades, "Right!" we agreed and I jumped off into the trees leaving them to do their side of the plan.

<<<Time skip>>>

Two hours have gone by and I am up sitting on top a tree because I am tired of moving around and only to end up fighting giant predatory animals. The thoughts kept coming and going....but....."My,my what a young beauty we have here, you will truly are what I expected of their child" said a voice, echoing around me.

I took out my kunai and got ready for a fight while trying to find out where the voice came from. "And just like them, you truly are a skilled one I see" he said again, but this time the voice was behind we and I threw the kunai at the person only to have him catch it between his fingers before it hit the middle of his chest.

"Who are you?!" I asked, he then smirked and said "hello young Uchiha and Hyuga hybrid, my name is Orochimaru", my eyes widened at his statement "h-how did you-". "-How did I know that your an Uchiha and Hyuga....*giggle*...well that's for me to know and for you to never find out, child".

"What do you want?!" I hissed as I took out another kunai. "Nothing much dear.....I just want you to serve me.." he said, "oh?....and why would I do that?", "oh I don't know....maybe because I know your secret and you wouldn't want anyone else in the village to find out that you are the grandchild of shinobi who were thought dead?".

"Oh....you look like a snake and you are a snake too?" I said while smirking, he giggled and said "well....I guess you called my bluff", "didn't realise I was trying to". He then started to full out laugh and then said "well to be honest....I didn't come here for that, besides....it wouldn't do me any good to tell on you and your brother...but.." was all I heard before I felt a presence behind me. I turned around in time to block a kunai attack, "amazing, this generation of the Uchiha truly are skilled".

He then kicked me and jumped to the ground, a second before I fell on it. "does the ground taste good?" I heard him say. I jumped from the ground and distanced myself from him, "what the heck do you want?!". "A simple thing dear......I want to give you something" was what he said before I felt my body become heavy for some reason and I couldn't move at all.