Chapter 8

When i woke up Naruto was still asleep. My brother prepared breakfast while I got ready for the day. After i did that,i woke up Naruto, which was hard cause he is a deep sleeper. We ate breakfast with my brother and Naruto left to his apartment saying he had to practice ninjutsu.

Me and my brother went to the restaurant to work for the day (Sunday) and worked till 6:00 pm. Since that was our real closing time when there weren't any overstaying customers and all.

When we got home, it was still a little early for my bed time and we haven't had dinner,my brother prepared some while I went to my room and did some shinobi training.

Because I am part Uchiha I am great at genjutsu and ninjutsu and because of the sharingan and because i am fast at learning new jutsu because of it . Because I am part Hyuga I am also great at taijutsu and medical ninjutsu because of my chakra control and gentle fist. Basically I am the full ninja package.

I was given strict night training by my parents and sometimes my brother while growing up, my brother continued to train me even more after our parents were murdered. And right now I continued practicing gentle fist style and chakra control in my room.

After a while I went to the kitchen to get some water to drink while my brother was making dinner. While i was drinking my water there were a couple of knocks on the door. "I'll get it!" I said to my brother a little loudly. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Sukiyaki residence!" I said in a singsong voice. I then looked at my guests and my mouth opened wide. "L-l-lord Hokage?" I stuttered. "Hello there uh?...little Sukiyaki,may we come in?". "Y-yes sir." I said stepping aside and bowing still bewildered.

The hokage and the man he was with sat in the living room chairs as I went to call my brother. I brought my brother to them and we both sat parallel to both of them.

"Good afternoon Lord hokage, how may I help you?" my brother greeted him. "Straight to the point huh?...well,alright then.....You and your sister have to leave the village" he finished looking serious."W-what?" we simultaneously said eyes wide in shock. "B-but....lord hokage....what did we do wrong?....i don't get it." my brother said with a horrified expression.

"Yesterday your sister fought five boys and their parents reported it to me. Not to mention one of our shinobi saw the whole fight happen.","B-b-but ....lord hokage!, they were hurting Naruto and Kibi?......i mean Naruto and Kiba!." I said loudly in defence.

"Yes,but some people regard you as new and don't want their children injured,I am sorry." he said. "Lord hokage,I understand but is there a way we can stay, we built our lives here we can't just walk away!,so please tell me there is a way we can stay!" my brother begged loudly.

"Huh....lucky for you there is....the shinobi who saw the squabble said that your sister might turn out into a skilled ninja,if trained properly,so I brought Iruka here just for that reason....if you want to stay,
you have to agree to enroll your sister into the Academy.....assuming it's alright."

"Hello there,i am Iruka, a teacher at the Academy,", "I understand Lord Hokage, but I am afraid I can't allow my sister to join the Academy, we will be gone by tomorro-"."I will attend lord hokage!" I yelled interrupting my brother, his hands balled into tight fists.

"(Y/n)!!,that's enough!,you are not atte-","then what big brother!,we should leave and find another village?!,no!. I want to do this, I have so many friends here, so please big brother!!" I yelled interrupting him again tears appearing in my eyes.

He looked at me for a second debating on what he should do. "Alright then, if you want to go,I will support you little sister." he said smiling. I looked at him in the eyes for a bit and then smiled wiping my almost dropping tears from my eyes happily.