Part 1

Zuruka: Mythical creatures that feeds on the emotions of humans.

" Say, Xenia, do you think Zuruka exist?" a girl with a beautiful head of light blonde hair asked. In contrast to her seemingly halo of light and youthfulness, Xenia was lying in bed looking sickly, with a strong air of depression resting heavily on her shoulders.

Her expression frozen in a state of disbelief.

Xenia could not believe it. How could she, the gloomy looking and obsessive girl be given a second chance in life rather than her angel like of a sister? At the thought of this Xenia was filled with pride, indeed the gods thought that Her Sister did not deserve this great chance rather than herself.

"So what do you think Xenia?" The blonde hair girl asked "do you think they exist?" interjecting the ugly thoughts that were starting to run rampant through Xenia's mind.

Feeling unsatisfied, Xenia shot a glare towards her, but very quickly covered it up with an ugly smile.
"Senka, the Zuruka were just storybook creatures that our mother used to scare us into going to bed early. Don't believe what everybody says."

Senka, the blonde haired girl, was taken aback by the hateful glare that Xenia had sent her way, for as far as she could remember they were always very close and helped each other out when they were in trouble.