Part 10

Sam headed towards Senka with a cute gift in hand, yet his eyes followed the figure of Xenia as soon as he had stepped foot into the room.

Standing in front of Senka, he said his congratulations insincerely as his eyes carefully observed the girl in the beautiful soft black ballgown. He liked how it hugged her figure and how it exposed her shoulder blades,making him want to touch her soft smooth skin.

Suddenly,the girl looked up from the plate of food, her eyes looked at their direction and started to water.

As if coming to a decision, she turned around and started to walk towards the balcony with a look of resolution.

Seeing her antics Sam's interest was piqued as he excused himself from the crowd of bratty young ladies forming around him.

Reaching the balcony, he saw Xenia in the process of struggling in taking off her high heeled shoe. Looking at this Sam let out a slight chuckle which caused Xenia to look around in alarm thinking that someone was around to see her disgraceful actions.

Sam hid behind the French doors as he stared at Xenia who had begun to start climbing the tree branches that were growing into the balcony in huge twists of brown and green.

As Xenia's ball gown blended in with the darkness, Sam took a step forward and followed her into the jungle of leaves and branches. Leaving only a slight rustle to indicate that they were once here.