Part 4

After resting for a day and preparing herself emotionally. Senka, Xenia and Jared headed for school the next day in their father's Mercedes.

Pulling into the campus the carpark was filled to the brim with branded cars and chauffeurs sending off the young mister and mistresses to yet another day of fooling in university in the name of "education".

Suddenly, their car jerked as a black Mercedes limousine crashed into the rear of their car. Unable to get a hold of herself, Senka let out a small yelp as she landed on the soft padding of their car. Jared hurriedly reached out his hand to try and help her up. While Xenia who had long anticipated this crash looked at the digital watch on her hand and sighed. Indeed, what must happen will still happen.

She could not forget this day, the day when everything started spiralling out of control as she lost hold of her once mild emotions.

Shrill screams started to fill the air from the females outside who were unable to hold up their panties from the sight of their university heartthrob and rising star, Sam Evans.

" I'm terribly sorry for hitting your car. Are you alright miss?" A deep and attractive voice spoke.

Seeing his beautiful face and the fiery head of red hair, Xenia felt her brains speed up as a multitude of emotion started coursing through her body. From love to hope before finally stopping on despair and hate, as her mind lives through the events that occurred in her previous life, as she thought of her actions to win his love, his subtle and ambiguous replies and until the moment when she was murdered in cold blood. And the last thing she saw was this man and his fiery head of red hair that seemed so sinister then. His eyes held indifference and ire, just like her siblings. Indeed it seemed that Senka had managed to turn his eyes away from her.

As she was in an internal state of reverie, Jared replied with a fawning smile :" It's alright Sam, my sister just fell on a soft surface. My name's Jared by the way, I heard that you've been successful in the expansion of your company yet again. Ha ha congrats!"

Tearing his eyes away from the dazed expression on Xenia's face, Sam replied with an ambiguous smirk: " oh is that so?"

"Yes , this are my sisters Senka and Xenia. I heard that you are still single, do you have anyone you like currently?" Jared spoke, his tone seemingly implying something else.

Hearing this Xenia broke out from her reverie as she turned and stared at Senka who seemed to not have any reaction to what was said and instead interjected his impromptu interview.

"Jared, stop bothering him, Mr Evans is a very busy man you know."

With a pout Jared replied in a childish manner: "Alright, alright. I know I won't bother him anymore."

The topic of the conversation , Sam, spoke humorously :" It seems that everyone know of me" glancing towards Xenia who was staring intently at Senka seeming to be in thought, his eyes shining a meaningful light "I'll have my butler pay for the damage." Before turning around and walking towards the school gates amidst the scream of his admirers surrounding him.

As Sam walked to his classroom, he thought of the girl, Xenia. Zooming into the dazed expression gracing her face and the look of despair hidden deep within her eyes, Sam let out a small smirk, earning more shrill screams from the rabid fan girls around him.

"How delicious"