Part 24

" Do I not give you enough attention?" Sam commented, with one brow raised. Walking out from the bathroom half naked with only a towel to cover his privates, Annie blushed at the sight of his toned abs and dripping hair.

" M'lord, I fear that it is not appropriate for you to be half naked with a maid in the room"

Upon hearing her words, Sam let out a slight chuckle as he leisurely walked towards her side. Holding her chin up, Sam bent slightly down and kissed her.

For a while, the room was filled with smooching sounds as Annie did her best to please her lord.  When suddenly, Sam hugged her tightly.
".....nia"
" M'lord?" Annie asked with a questioning look.
Sam did not reply, staying in that position for a while, before looking at Annie, his trademark smirk on his face.

In the gem, Xenia was looking at Sam with anger in her eyes. Wishing that he could just spurt out blood and die there and there.
"Go and die, you piece of shit" Xenia shouted from the window. While in the room, the gem glowed strongly for a while.

Sam dismissed Annie from his room and went to pick up the necklace that was left on the table. With a smile Sam looked at the gem and said: " you're so feisty, my dear. Maybe I shouldn't have been so lenient with you."

Hearing this Xenia had a thousand curse words prepared in her heart, but she was unfortunately placed into a box which caused everything around her to go dark.