Part 20

Feeling the scorching pain from the scalpel cutting open her flesh, Xenia's tears fell from her eyes uncontrollably as she gritted her teeth to endure it.

With glowing red eyes and a slight smile Sam looked at her crying face and said leisurely: "My dear girl, bear with it for a while. The pain will be gone soon."

Looking at his red eyes, Xenia remembered her past life. The pain she had felt when she was murdered by him in cold blood was similar to now. But now the pain was constant.

Muffled groans escaped from her gagged mouth as Sam continued to carefully cut a hole on her chest, revealing a beating and pulsing heart protected by her rib cage.

Seeing her heart, Sam let out a light smile as his hands reached into her body and mercilessly broke the bones protecting her heart, getting it out of the way. At his actions, Xenia let out a scream, feeling an unbearable pain, like every single bone in her body fractured at the same time.

Sam reached his hand into the now unprotected heart, caressing it for a while before proceeding to tear of the various blood veins and vessel that connected the heart to the rest of the body. At his continuous tearing, a pool of blood formed as the blood sputtered out from the disconnected vessels and landed onto the his hands and face.

Feeling the lack of blood, Xenia felt her eyes closing on her as she breathed her last.