Part 21

When Xenia had opened her eyes for the second time, she found herself trapped in a dark and cramped place. Looking around, Xenia found herself floating surrounding her is are transparent red hues.

" congratulations M'lord, the gem forging is successful." A manly voice interrupted her thoughts. looking at the direction of the voice, Xenia saw a glowing window that was never there before.

Floating to the window, Xenia peered out the window seeing Sam. His face was oddly big and so was the people around him.

Sitting on the desk, Sam was dangling a silver necklace with a beautiful red gem encrusted onto a little ornate frame decorated with tiny silver roses.

Around him, were good looking man and woman with various coloured glowing eyes from green to gold. Each of them eager to be provide praises and flattery for their young lord. Excited at the future prospects of their clan once their talented young lord had managed to forge his gem.

Seeing his face, Xenia was agitated and wanted to head out to slap him, but was restrained by an unknown force from leaving the dark place.

At this Sam laughed and said jovially; "My dear Xenia, there is no need to be so agitated. You cannot leave the gem."

Hearing this, Xenia struggled and struggled trying to escape but with each attempt the force pulling her back in got stronger and stronger, until she was finally hurtled back into the gem.

Seeing this, the people surrounding Sam laughed jovially, with one exclaiming; " oh dear, this soul is quite feisty indeed. Quite suitable for the colour red."

As if scolding him, the gem glowed a bright ruby red before the man was hurtled to the wall, the impact forming a deep dent in the cement.
Immediately a deafening silence filled the room, as the gem continued to flicker continuously.

Sam who was no longer smiling dismissed the people, who left the room as if their hair was on fire.

When Sam was alone, he looked at the gem and said " Xenia my dear, you are bound to me, therefore you cannot harm me."

And in reply, the gem began to shake uncontrollably as Sam caressed the smilingly.