Part 2

"Xenia, Senka lunch is ready. Come down before the food gets cold." a deep, manly and mature voice called out.

"Oh it lunchtime, Xenia i'll help take your porridge to your room. You stay here and rest." Senka said warmly as she moves towards the door to head down to the living room.

Hearing the voice calling out for lunch. A look of realization hit Xenia's face. You mean her father was alive? The father who singlehandedly protected his daughter from the ire of her two siblings and up till his death protected her from the man who murdered her. The man that she loved with all her being. The man that Senka had snatched away from her.

"Wait, I will come down to have lunch with dad." Xenia interjected before Senka had left her room.

" But you're still sick!"

" It's alright, i'm feeling better now" a less than real smile graced Xenia's face as she could not forget the heartbreak she had felt seeing her sister with the love of her live.

As they walked towards the dining room, Xenia steps became faster and faster as she eagerly ran to the living room to look at her father whom she had missed so dearly for many years.

In the dining table, there sat two people, one a charming middle aged man with dark chocolatey brown hair and electric blue eyes. Seeing the middle aged man, Xenia's eyes started to water as she felt the tears in her eyes begging her to let them out. She shouted out "DAD!" conveying all the emotions and thoughts that she had not managed to say strongly. While beside the man sat a young boy almost the same age as her with the same glowing light blonde hair as Senka. Turning to look at him, Xenia's smile dropped a little as her facial expression became more uptight.

Xenia's father was shocked at her actions as from as far as he could remember this quiet daughter of his was shy and not daring to look into other people's eye. Why was there such a change today? Before  he could continue wondering, Xenia interrupted his thoughts by running towards the man and jumping up on his legs to take a sit.

Loudly, Xenia said, "Dad, I missed you sooooooooooo much!" while using her hands to express the huge amount of missing she had towards him.

Seeing this, even the siblings who were watching the scene was shocked at the disparity between the Xenia before and now.

" My dearest Xenia, you were only sick for two days. How can you miss me? Besides I took care of you during the time you were sick."

Hearing this Xenia dropped into a light whisper and said: " But I did not see you in 4 years."