Part 9

In the home of the siblings, the household was in a flurry as the maids and butlers hurried about preparing for the birthday of their mistress, Senka, which would be hosted tonight.

In Xenia's room, Senka was picking out a gown for Xenia as she usually did not have much of a taste for ballgowns.

" Now Now , Xenia you better wear the dress that I chose for you alright?"

"But...."

"It's my birthday. you have to grant my wish on my birthday!" Senka interjected at Xenia's tone.

Letting out a sigh, Xenia replied relunctantly: "alright I guess?"

" Ah! I have just the right dress for you" Senka said as she enthusiastically reached out for a black sleeveless ballgown that was smooth with lustre from the light hitting on its material. "and this is perfect to pair with this gorgeous dress" in her hand a black laced gloved that went up to the elbows.

"Now hurry up and go change into the gown. We don't have much time until the party" as she ushered Xenia hurriedly into the bathroom.

Xenia who had looked at the dress was unwilling, but unfortunately had no one to pour her grievances to and could only quietly listen to her and went into the dressing room to change her clothes.

After changing her clothes, Senka hurriedly rushed Xenia to their father and brother for them to take a look. Seemingly proud of her work.

They were shocked at this sight of Xenia that they had never seen before, but very quickly got themselves ready for the crowd that was beginning to gather outside of their room.

At their entrance into the ballroom, Senka and Jared very quickly left to speak with their friends and acquaintances while her father was summoned by his business partners and associates to have a chat.

Left alone, Xenia walked towards the food section and began plotting in her brain about how to escape this nightmare. However, shrill screams interrupted her thoughts as Sam walked through the door.

Sam immediately headed to Senka's direction and congratulated the birthday girl with a cute little pink gift.

Seeing this, Xenia who could not handle this sight anymore headed to the balcony with the intent of escaping the party.