Part 22

300 years later

A man with fiery red hair was standing in front of a middle aged man who was kneeling on his knees, blood pouring relentlessly from his heart that had a gaping hole it, both of their eyes glowing eerily in the dark.

"Congratulations, Sam Evans. who knew the youngest of the zuruka lords would be the one to win this war." The man said satirically, holding his hand over his heart that was bleeding profusely.

Sam who was waiting for him to die, only smiled as his hands moved to touch the beautiful red gem that was hung around his neck. As the gem began to glow the man continued " even with such a disobedient soul, you are still so powerful....pffff" before he could not hold in any longer and spit out a mouthful of blood, breathing his last.

The gem that was glowing shook slightly when Sam held the gem caressing it. Sighing he lamented: " indeed it has been so long and yet you are unwilling to heed my command"

Inside the gem, Xenia was looking at the old man through the window her eyes glowing with sadness as she remembers the scene of the death of her family.

After her disappearance, her family had searched relentlessly for her. With her father's health deteriorating rapidly from the shock of her disappearance.

Wishing to meet with her family, Sam had promised her to bring her to meet them from afar. But she did not know what he had planned to do.