Chapter 16

Chapter 16

●●●

Jimin
Don't make me worry

Jimin
Are you okay?

Jimin
I hate you right now

Jimin sat in his car, anxiously tapping the stirring wheel. When had he become this involved in all of this? Yeah sure, he really liked Yoongi and all that, but he hadn't felt this worried in a long time.

They had never even met in person. It wasn't really reasonable for Jimin to be this worried about someone whose face he didn't even know, but that last message bothered him way too fucking much. Groaning, he got up and left his car.

He really needed something to distract him from all of this. It was not like there was anything he could have done either way. God, he had never felt this fucking helpless before.

Jimin
Please text me as soon as you see this

Jimin
I might not be available for a while

Jimin
Pls don't let anything happen to you

When Jimin heard his phone vibrate on his nightstand, he didn't hesitate even a second and grabbed it.

Yoongi
Hey

Yoongi
Sorry for worrying you

Yoongi
I'm okay

Jimin
What happened?

Yoongi
Nothing to worry about

A soft sigh came from next to Jimin and the girl - Jimin wasn't even sure what her name was- he had spent his evening with turned around, making a soft noise of annoyance at the light Jimin's phone gave off.

"Can you turn your phone off? I can't sleep." She grumbled, burying her face in Jimin's pillow and Jimin grimaced. She was getting her make up everywhere

"No. You can leave." Jimin muttered, grabbing the blanket and pulling it off of her, just to speed up the process. He hadn't intended to let her sleep over, anyway.

The girl hissed in annoyance before getting up and angrily stomping around gathering her clothes. Not that Jimin cared enough to watch her. He was back on his phone.

Jimin
Yoongi

Jimin
I swear

Jimin
Just answer my damn question honestly

Yoongi
Some guys from my old school beat me up

Yoongi
It's kind of bad but I'll manage

Jimin could feel a knot forming in his throat. Someone had hurt Yoongi and there was absolutely nothing he could do. He wasn't able to do shit.

Jimin
How bad is it?

Jimin
Do you need help?

Jimin
If you need help maybe I could like... come over?

Jimin
Idk

Jimin
What am I saying

Jimin
You should go see a doctor

Jimin
Yoongi?

Jimin
Are you still there?

Feeling distressed, he ran his hand through his hair. The girl had just left and he was back to sitting alone in his room, helpless and incapable of doing anything.

His heart was beating loudly in his chest. For the first time, he was somewhat on the receiving end of the spectrum. For the first time, he wasn't the one throwing punches and beating people up, even feeling good about it.

Instead, he was so fucking worried. Why wasn't Yoongi answering? How bad was it? After another five minutes of Jimin waiting and panicking, his phone buzzed again and Jimin quickly unlocked it.

Yoongi
Can't explain right now

Yoongi
I'm at the hospital

Yoongi
Don't worry

Yoongi
Just zo dizzy to write

Jimin
You're at the hospital?

Jimin
Do you have any test results?

Jimin
It's bad enough for you to go to the hospital?

Jimin was going crazy with the vague answers. How the heck was he supposed to sleep tonight?

A/N

I think my beta reader might lowkey hate me rn😂

I just sent her 5 chapters of this story just after she got the last ones done❤😂