Chapter 83

Chapter 83

●●●

„Surprise." Jimin grinned widely, quickly pushing his foot between the door and the doorframe when Yoongi attempted to close the door into his face.

"I swear to god Jimin. Ask me before you come over!" Yoongi groaned, half assedly trying to shove Jimin's foot out of the door, but the younger didn't budge.

"Love you too." Jimin laughed, pushing the door open again and walking into Yoongi's apartment. "I got us take out, because I'm done with you always paying for everything. I'm the guy with the money in this relationship, not you." Jimin declared, slipping out of his shoes before simply walking into the apartment like he owned the place.

Yoongi let out a fake exhausted sigh before following him. He had gotten used to his boyfriend showing up unannounced all the time and he hadn't managed locking him out even once. So apparently Jimin was the one winning this argument.

"How was your day so far?" He asked sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and watching as Jimin grabbed chopsticks from one of the drawers.

"Exhausting." He slipped onto the seat opposite from Yoongi and pushed the noodle box in his direction. "Jessie is in one of my classes now and she does not know how to shut up."

"I know someone else like that."

"Fuck off. Anyways she told me shit like that one of the girls in her curse had a red blood stain in her crotch area while wearing white pants and I think you can imagine how much I did not want to hear that." Jimin fake gagged and Yoongi made a face as well.

"Okay I really get that. Funny tho. Whenever she's around me she just talks about bullshit philosophers have said and goes with the deep talk that usually is triggered by it." Yoongi stated amusedly and Jimin scrunched up his nose.

"That's cuz she actually tries to get you to like her while I am taken for granted."

"I do like her." Yoongi stated, stuffing his face with noodles. "She's fun to be around."

"Tell her. She'll be over the moon. I think she's really happy that our small group has gotten bigger and more compact, even though she is kind of a fifth wheel." Jimin bit down on a piece of duck.

"Let's have a threesome then." Yoongi joked and Jimin looked at him very very long, with the most judgmental face he could offer. "Yeah, no thanks. You're mine."

Yoongi cooed before both of them went back to eating their food in comfortable silence.

"You're naked again." Jimin stated from the bed, watching as Yoongi moved through the room, searching for something more comfortable than the jeans he was wearing. Small water droplets were gathering on his collarbones.

"And again, not wearing a shirt does not make you naked. If you're going to be staying around here as often as you do, which I think you will, you also have to get used to seeing me like this." He turned around, pointing at his upper body. Jimin had to admit that Yoongi was pretty well built. Maybe not as muscular as Jimin, but his shoulders were broader and he did have the soft outline of abs. "Especially now that summer is coming. I always run around in just underwear when my apartment heats up."

Jimin was still staring silently, admiring how good Yoongi looked. "I'm okay with it. It's just weird. You really don't have boobs." He acted like he was surprised.

Yoongi looked down at his chest and gasped. "You're right."

Jimin giggled, grabbing a pillow and pressing it to his chest, watching as Yoongi put his hands up to his chest and squished the small amount of flesh he did have there together, trying to get cleavage. Of course it didn't work. "You'd like that more?" Yoongi asked, leaning forward while still pushing his chest together.