Chapter 29

Chapter 29

●●●

Yoongi simply stared at the boy entering the room. A rather familiar boy. Familiar, but at the same time, not at all. It was weird, seeing him in real life after all the selfies he had sent.

A girl, who Yoongi assumed was Jessie, was clinging to his arm talking to him in a low tone before glancing around seemingly searching the room for someone or something. When she didn't find it, she almost seemed relieved, turning back to Jimin, her posture more relaxed now.

Maybe Yoongi was interpreting too much into it, but even with how much she was clinging to him, the exchange overall seemed friendly rather than anything else. Not sexual, not romantic, just friendly.

A little nervously gnawing on his lip, Yoongi inspected Jimin. He had the same blonde hair he had seen in the pictures; even wore the same black earring and hoodie he had a couple of days before. He smiled talking to Jessie, but pretty much the second someone else tried to approach them, he just glared at them until the guys courage seemed to drop and he quickly hurried away again. It was the exact same glare Yoongi had seen on the first picture Jimin had sent.

This felt surreal. How could this much of a coincident even happen? How the hell could it be that Jimin attended the same college as he?

"He's attractive, isn't he?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi couldn't hold back a chuckle. That certainly hadn't been his reason for staring but there was some truth to it. There was no denying that Jimin was attractive.

"I gotta admit, he is." He ran his hand through his hair, and his and Jimin's eyes met for a second, but instead of recognizing him, he continued walking. It wasn't surprising, really. After all, Jimin still didn't really know what he looked like, but that didn't change anything about the mini heart attack he had the second their eyes locked.

"I wish he wasn't homophobic. If he wasn't he'd actually be kind of cute." Jungkook stated, focusing back on his plate.

"Yeah really... what a pity." Yoongi felt a little bad for lying to Jungkook, but... he certainly wasn't ready to actually meet Jimin. And neither did he feel like explaining that he knew his bully, to Jungkook.

He looked back at Jimin before grabbing his phone from his pocket. A short glance to Jungkook, who was back to playing with his phone, told him that it was okay to do something else for now without appearing to be impolite.

Yoongi
How is school?

Yoongi
Any more interesting than usual?

He could watch Jimin sit down on one of the tables, the other guys who had been sitting there before quickly gathering their things and leaving. The girl sat down right next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder and glancing at his phone when he pulled it out of his pocket.

Jimin
Pretty boring as usual

Jimin
I gotta play knight in shining armor right now tho

Yoongi
Wow you as a knight

Yoongi
Hard to imagine

He could watch the girl teasingly hit his shoulder and Jimin chuckled, his eyes disappearing.

Jimin
A friend of mine

Jimin
I think I mentioned her already

Jimin
The awkward first time with 14

Jimin
She's using me as a shield to get one of those creepy guys to stop following her around

Jimin
She's reading along btw

Jimin
So don't write anything that could embarrass me

Yoongi
I am right now searching for any embarrassing information on you I could reveal

Yoongi
She probably has more embarrassing stuff on you tho

He could see the girl grab Jimin's phone from his hands and Jimin trying to get it back, but with little enough effort that it was more than obvious that he didn't care that much. Jessie giggled as she typed a message, actually facing into Yoongi's direction,in order to stop Jimin from seeing what she was writing.

Jimin
Okay it's Jessie

Jimin
And holy shit I have no idea where to even start

Jimin
The fact that he has a small dick or that he actually shat himself in kindergarten

Jimin
Your name is Yoongi right?

Jimin
We're officially friends now too

Jimin
Jimin's friends are my friends

Jimin
And because it's pretty darn obvious that you make Jimin happy

Jimin
No idea what you're doing but it's working<3

Jimin
So I approve of this friendship

Yoongi
I guess I have a new friend now?

Yoongi couldn't help but smile as he read the messages before glancing up as Jimin finally got his phone back, complaining to her about something afterwards.

Jimin
She deleted the messages ;----;

Jimin
What the hell did she say?

Yoongi
That you have a small dick<3

Jimin
It's not that small

Jimin
It's average

Jimin
Also fuck off

Jimin
You two are plotting on me

Jimin
I know it

Yoongi
Always<3

Yoongi looked up again to see Jessie and Jimin talking about something. He decided that it was too early.

Yes, he did plan on meeting Jimin in person.

But not here.

He'd rather have it happen in the privacy of his home or somewhere else. Not in the cafeteria where everyone knew Jimin.

So he decided that he would not tell Jimin about this yet. Not yet.

Soon.

A/N

Them in the same room😖

Weird shit