Chapter 95

Chapter 95

●●●

"You're awfully clingy today, aren't you?" Yoongi chuckled, patting Jimin's hand that was casually holding onto his while using his other to drive.

"No I'm not?"

"You haven't let go of my hand since you've picked me up. If that's not clingy I don't know what is." Yoongi chuckled, interlinking both of their fingers and softly squeezing Jimin's.

"Is there a reason for your clinginess?"

Jimin stared at Yoongi's hand wrapped around his. Fuck, he hadn't managed to stop staring stealing glances since he'd picked Yoongi up. For some reason they looked different today. A lot more... appealing. He was more than hyper aware of how rough Yoongi's hands felt against his.

"Just because." He finally muttered, forcing himself to stare at the street.

"Just because?"

Jimin scrunched up his nose, not once glancing at Yoongi, instead focusing on the busy street. "I might have watched one of your videos yesterday." There was a short silence during which none of the two said anything before Jimin quickly continued. "Anyways, it was... pretty nice. I liked it a lot. But then I came, and you were still touching that girl, and since I wasn't horny anymore I got super jealous and now I wanna hold your hand, okay?"

Another long drawn out silence before Yoongi started laughing, his hand tightening around Jimin's. "Holy shit, you're adorable!" Another couple of seconds. "Fuck, you watched one of my videos. What did you watch? That's super embarrassing. I shouldn't have given my okay. Wait, you came? So you really liked it?"

"Can you please ask one question at a time. I'm driving and forgot half of them already." Jimin groaned, taking a turn before quickly glancing at Yoongi, who was staring at him in a mix of quite a few emotions. Jimin didn't have the time to tell those apart, instead fixing his eyes on the street again.

"You came?"

"Yep."

"So, you really liked it? Or was it just like normal porn, and you just imagined fucking the girl-"

Jimin cut Yoongi off. "No, I didn't imagine being you. I kept thinking about how it would feel if you were to touch me like that. That's what made me horny... not the girl. As I said. I ended up hating the girl after post orgasm bliss was over. How dare she touch you like that when you're mine now?!" he joked, squeezing Yoongi's hand for a second before reluctantly letting go to grab the remote to open the gate to the garage. They had decided to go to Jimin's apartment after all since Jimin's parents would be at his place... and Jimin didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable.

What was the point in hiding the fact that sometimes he made a bit of a mess of his apartment? It wasn't like he would get judged.

"That really makes me happy, somehow. Also, get over it. That was years ago." Yoongi seemed to think for a second. "So, which video?"

"I ended up with a really boring one at first, so I switched to one of your older ones. No idea what the title was, but you two were fucking on a couch and the camera just stood there." Jimin tried to explain. "There was more character to it than the first one, so I stayed with that one."

"What was she wearing?"

"Um..." It took him a couple of seconds to remember. "Super see through t-shirt and literally no pants at all."

Recognition flashed over Yoongi's face. "That's funny."

"Why?"

"That was the first video I did. In the beginning, I wasn't even planning on uploading it anywhere." Yoongi explained and Jimin's curiosity got the better of him. "Details?"