Chapter 40

A/N

It's 10 K!!!!

We've made it so here is your fluffy chapter earlier❤❤

Chapter 40

●●●

"Are you sure you shouldn't go home now? Not that I'm trying to get rid of you. It's just that you have school tomorrow." Yoongi stated, popcorn in one hand, and in the other, a Coca Cola.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wanna watch TV with you." Jimin yawned and stretched, laying down over the whole bed. "By the way... I like this place... It's small, but hella comfy."

"Did you just say comfy? Also... you are aware that you're gonna be laying in the same bed as someone attracted to men? Doesn't that bother you?" Yoongi asked just to make sure. It wasn't even meant in a teasing way this time. Just to make sure Jimin didn't forget and would be uncomfortable because of it later on.

"Ugh, the gayness in the air is killing me. I can't breathe." Jimin said, fake choking and gasping for air before dropping onto the bed and playing dead.

"I am so taking you seriously." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes before pushing Jimin a bit to the side to make space for himself to sit.

Jimin gasped dramatically. "I just died. Do you not have any respect for the dead?"

"Not if it's you who died." Yoongi stated, grabbing the remote and turning the light off.

"Asshole." Jimin complained, helping himself to a pillow and getting comfortable while Yoongi skipped through Netflix. "So... Deadpool you said?"

"Yeah. I can't believe you haven't seen that movie yet." Jimin stated, as Yoongi leaned back. The screen went dark as the movie was loading.

"I honestly kind of forgot that it exists."

"How dare you?!"

They were about fifteen minutes into the movie when Jimin changed position and leaned against Yoongi's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Fighting against that toxic type of masculinity I'm used to and getting used to the fact that just touching a guy doesn't mean I'm gay." Jimin stated.

"Using me as a pillow is pretty damn gay, though." Yoongi chuckled, Jimin hitting his shoulder ever so softly.

"Fuck you. Extreme situations call for extreme measures." Jimin stated, going even further and placing his head on Yoongi's thigh. Yoongi tongued the inside of his cheek, contemplating whether or not to tell Jimin to sit back up again and not play with his gay feelings before deciding that Jimin was right. Maybe getting comfortable couldn't really be counted as acting gay. Even if it was pretty misleading in this case.

"I swear, if you give me a boner by moving your head too much, I'll hit you." Yoongi stated and Jimin shot up. "Wow wow wow. Like, seriously? That could happen?"

He had his arms lifted up in an almost protective way.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No, it won't, darling. If you'd want me to get it up, you'd have to do more than that."

Jimin laughed. "How can you switch to sounding this gay in like, a second?" By the way he was asking, it was pretty obvious that it was not meant in a bad way, which certainly was quite the progress in comparison to when they had gotten to know each other.