Chapter 45

Chapter 45

●●●

"Thanks for carrying me here." Yoongi said, groaning as he sat up in the infirmary's bed. Jungkook sighed, crossing his legs on the seat he was sitting in.

"No problem. You scared the shit out of me." As if thinking about it, he leaned forward, tapping his finger on edge of the bed. "Why didn't you call?"

Slowly feeling over his chest to check how much it hurt, Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. Just now, he noticed that the boy had a split lip. "I kept passing out and wasn't really that... I don't know, aware of my surroundings. They attacked you, too, didn't they?" Yoongi asked, pointing at Jungkook's lip.

The boy nodded, hesitantly. "That's why I took a lot longer to get to you. I might have had a bit of a fight with them. But I managed to land a few good punches and ended up with just a split lip in return. I think they might be a bit more careful around me now." Jungkook stated, sounding really relieved.

"That's great to hear." A warm smile spread over Jungkook's face. "I told you you're stronger than they are."

"Yeah... that was pretty empowering. It's so weird, not being as helpless as I used to be, now." Jungkook explained, opening and closing his hand while staring at it. "Anyways..." His eyes were back on Yoongi. "I think it's better if we stay around each other now? I really don't think they'll come at you again if it's the two of us."

Well aware of the fact that Jungkook was right, Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. We should."

Yoongi
I need your opinion on something

Yoongi
I'm thinking of going back to mint hair

Yoongi
Used to have it that color when I was around 19

Yoongi
Should I?

Yoongi

Yoongi

YoongiIf you're wondering

Yoongi
If you're wondering

Yoongi
The shoulder tattoo is actually fake

Jimin
Why the hell do you have this type of professional pics?