Chapter 47

Chapter 47

●●●

"Why did you let her go? You pretty much had her in the palm of your hand. You totally could have taken her home." Jimin said, glancing at Yoongi, who was back at his side.

"She had to leave because of her friends but I have her number." The older stated, pulling out his phone and holding it up. There was a certain casualty to it. Like he had done it tons of times before. Maybe he had. Jimin still had no idea what Yoongi's usual bed habits looked like.

Still a bit bitter, although, he had no right to be, Jimin nodded. Hell, he had been the one to suggest it, but he wanted Yoongi to only spend time with him when they had the chance to. Was that unreasonable? Yeah, kind of... but not really, right? After all, they had just met for the third time. Seeing Jimin should have been Yoongi's priority.

He'd have to swallow his bitterness, though. The truth was, he had no right to feel entitled to Yoongi's attention, as much as he wished for it. That was the deal. Jimin had asked Yoongi to hang out with him under the pretense of looking for a quick hook up.

"Are you gonna give it another try?" Jimin asked, and Yoongi simply shrugged his shoulders. "Don't think so. I have her number so we might get a chance to do stuff this week. I don't have the energy to chat up another girl this evening." Relief washed over Jimin. So they'd have their comfortable evening with each other, after all.

At that exact moment, a familiar face appeared right behind Yoongi.

"Hey, Jimin." Jessie said, smiling happily. "You're talking to a guy I don't know? What is happening?" She joked, gasping dramatically while casually throwing an arm over Yoongi's shoulder, not even having looked at his face yet.

"Um, that's Yoongi. The guy I've been chatting with for months now." Jimin explained and Jessie turned to face Yoongi.

Something unexpected happened. Her eyes widened when she saw him looking at her, and for the first time, ever, Jimin saw the lightest tint of blush showing on her cheeks. What the hell? He was aware that Yoongi was pretty attractive, too, but he knew Jessie's usual hook ups, and they didn't lack anything Yoongi had.

Jessie swallowed awkwardly, letting go of Yoongi and bowing shortly. "Hello... I'm Jessie."

Yoongi seemed just as confused and flustered over her behavior. "Um... hey... I'm Yoongi."

Jessie looked up, staring at his face for a couple of seconds, before glancing at Jimin, then back at Yoongi, and once more towards Jimin. "Um... Jimin, could I ask Yoongi something? In private?"

Not really sure whether he would actually be okay with this, Jimin nodded. What was so important or secretive that Jessie couldn't ask about it in front of Jimin? He felt left out by both Jessie and Yoongi. The latter seemed as confused as he was, though, so maybe he wasn't really at fault.

"I'll come to you as soon as we've talked." Yoongi said, when Jimin turned around to build a bit of distance between them, then leaning against the wall of the room.

For some reason, he felt annoyed at the way Jessie quickly glanced back, checking whether Jimin was actually far enough away. He waved at her in the most passive aggressive manner he could offer and could see Yoongi cracking up in the background at his reaction. Warmth spread to Jimin's stomach at the sight of Yoongi laughing.

Maybe Jimin did feel a bit less annoyed when Yoongi smiled at him in a reassuring manner.

He watched as Jessie said something, and the look on Yoongi's face morphed from confusion to embarrassment. He covered his face with his hands, leaning his head back, before massaging the area between his eyebrows, looking done with his life.

Another couple of words and essie was laughing; Yoongi did, too, although a bit awkwardly. He said something and Jessie laughed again. Jimin was back to feeling super bitter. He felt left out. What the hell were they talking about?

Yoongi whispered something, a bit of a smug grin on his lips, and Jessie dropped her head, probably her being embarrassed this time. Jimin could read their body language pretty well and he was quite sure that they were, to some extent, flirting.

And he really really wanted to know why?

When Jessie handed Yoongi her phone, Jimin died a little inside. Maybe it was a bit petty, but he really did not want Yoongi to start anything with Jessie. Maybe he felt a bit territorial over Jessie, or maybe it was Yoongi, but he really did not want to have that happen.

They exchanged another couple of words before turning around and walking toward Jimin, who was standing there with a frown. "What did you ask him?" Jimin asked, maybe sounding a bit strained, but he tried not showing that it bothered him.

"Um..." She glanced at Yoongi, almost asking for permission. Yoongi sighed, looking at Jimin, a bit hesitant. "I don't really like sharing that piece of information, but the main reason I never mentioned it is...more because it's something that's embarrassing and not really important anymore, but you can tell him. I'll survive." Yoongi glanced at Jessie before moving next to Jimin, putting one arm over the younger's shoulder.

Jimin did not lean into the touch, a little bit. Not at all.

"Alright, so..." Jessie chuckled awkwardly. "You know I watch quite a bit of porn." She stated and Jimin nodded. Yeah, he knew. They had even watched some stuff together already.

"Anyway, Suga's... kind of a guy I used to watch all the time." She said, awkwardly glancing at Yoongi's crotch.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, not quite understanding what she was trying to say. "Suga? What are you talking about?"

Yoongi decided to answer in Jessie's place. "I used to do porn. Under the name Suga. Don't do it anymore because it kind of made sex a chore, but I used to be rather active in that department. And Jessie is a fan, I guess?" He said laughing, before winking at her jokingly.

Jimin did not miss the way her breath caught in her throat and her eyes went wide. Sheeesh, Jessie was whipped, wasn't she?

The words Yoongi said took their time to sink in. "Wait... you've done porn?"

An amused smile on his lips, Yoongi glanced at Jimin. "That's what I said. Yeah, I have. You know how I mentioned my previous job asking me to look good, bodywise? The tattoo and stuff? That's that."

Jimin opened his mouth a couple of times. What the hell was he supposed to do with that piece of information? Yoongi as a porn star? That really didn't fit the picture he'd had of Yoongi so far. Hell, at some point, he'd even assumed Yoongi was a virgin. "That's so weird. That totally shifts the picture I have of you...what the fuck?" Jimin finally got out, staring at Yoongi wide-eyed.

Yoongi hit the back of his head ever so softly. "No, it doesn't. I'm still the same. Don't you fucking dare look at me differently."

Jimin chuckled, still a bit awkward. He had so many questions. Why? How? How long? How many? But he decided to keep it to himself, for now. "Alright. I won't. You're totally still the same guy."

The smile on Yoongi's lips made Jimin's heart beat a bit faster. Probably just the alcohol, but Jimin couldn't help but lean into Yoongi...just a bit...more. He liked feeling him right next to his body. For now, Yoongi was 'his'.

A/N

What do ya'll think of that new piece of information?💕👋