Chapter 79

Chapter 79

●●●

When Jimin finally reached the place he searched the bar for familiar faces. It took him quite some time to spot Yoongi since the older was somewhat facing away from him, talking to a boy Jimin had never seen before.

The boy had to be even younger than Jungkook. Had wide eyes, a rather petite body and a rather feminine face. His hair was colored a bright pink color and he had to push his bangs out of his face every two seconds.

Judging by Yoongi's posture they had just begun talking. His hands were pushed into his pockets and he was putting most of his weight on one of his feet. Yoongi looked a bit on edge as the boy smiled at him, before extending his arms for Yoongi and putting it on his chest, slowly brushing over it going deeper and deeper... Yoongi pushed the boy's hand off in a somewhat polite but at the same time blunt manner.

The boy looked dejected, frowning and reaching out with his other hand, but Yoongi caught him by the wrist shaking his head in a silent no. Jimin just stood there watching the interaction, suddenly feeling out of place. This was a gay bar. A place for people that actually were attracted to the same gender. A place Jimin didn't belong to and Yoongi was a lot more likely to find someone who was actually interested in touching him. Someone who could actually please him in ways Jimin wasn't sure whether he would ever be able to.

He just stood there, watching as Yoongi and the boy exchanged a few words, before Yoongi lead him to the bar stool, forcing him to sit down and saying something to the bartender. Just seconds later the bartender handed the boy a glass of a clear looking liquid. For a lack of better knowledge Jimin simply assumed that it was water. Yoongi kept standing right next to the boy, waiting for him to drink up, his hand on the boy's back. Jimin felt jealousy burn in his stomach and he knew he was being ridiculous. Nothing was happening that should be making him feel like this.

A bit hesitant he made his way over to Yoongi and the boy. The second Yoongi spotted him, a warm smile spread over his face and he waved. "Hey. You finally made it." He leant forward, pecking Jimin's cheek before turning back around to the boy, who was, now that Jimin finally got to see him up close, pretty damn drunk. His eyes were hazy and didn't seem to be able to focus on anything in particular.

"My friend will be here soon. He'll know what to do with you." Yoongi reassured and Jimin was confused for a second before realizing he had to be talking to the boy, who nodded slowly, looking like he didn't really know what Yoongi was saying but accepted nevertheless.

Jimin moved a bit closer towards Yoongi possessively wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "What's the deal with him?"

"Aside from the fact that he's a mess?" Yoongi asked, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder as he turned around. "Apparently it's his first time at a gay bar and he came out not long ago. If I'm honest he seems a bit emotionally instable so I don't think it would be a good idea to leave him alone. I'll ask Jungkook what he thinks." The older explained.

Jimin nodded looking back at the boy, who was checking Yoongi out from behind. It irked Jimin quite a bit if he was being honest, but he got that neither the boy nor Yoongi were doing anything wrong. The situation was just a bit... off. Or rather uncomfortable for Jimin. It was mainly in his head though.

Which is why Jimin forced any type of dislike he might be feeling towards the boy down and made a step towards him. Maybe he could try being helpful too and just talk to him? "How are you feeling?"

The boy blinked a couple of times, focusing on Jimin before smiling. Jimin had to admit that there was something cute about him. He looked somewhat innocent, with freckles all over his cheeks and nose and small pouty lips. "You wanna take me home?" The boy asked in a sweet slurred voice. "You're hot." He giggled happily, reaching his hand out to touch Jimin's cheek.