Chapter 63

Chapter 63

●●●

„There you go." Yoongi chuckled as he helped Jimin slip out of his shoes when they entered his apartment. Jimin had drunk a bit too much, but honestly Yoongi was okay with being stupid and taking it too far every once in a while.

Especially since Jimin apparently was more of the cute type of drunk than the annoying one. He'd whine the second Yoongi would dare to let go of him to do simple tasks such as grabbing something from his pocket before clinging to him with all his might.

Honestly, back at the party he had just felt relieved that Jimin didn't seem to have a problem with the judgmental glances people sent their way.

"Yoooooooongi." Jimin almost sobbed, flopping onto the ground from where he looked up at Yoongi, who had dared to let go of Jimin to take his own shoes off. When Jimin knew Yoongi was looking at him he extended his arms, pouting. "Hug."

Laughing Yoongi ruffled the boy's hair. "Your manly self would kick you if he'd see you right now."

"I'm manly." Jimin explained, crossing his arms over his chest, the muscles of his arms and chest moving underneath the black silk t-shirt. Yeah, he was. Yoongi knew.

"Sure you are, sweetie." He teased, squatting down to be on the same level as Jimin, who was now sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"I am." Jimin said, sure of himself and smiling happily. Yoongi could feel his heart melt. Now that he'd decided on letting Jimin into his heart it was happening a lot quicker than he had intended to. He still wasn't sure where this was going, but he was willing to find out.

"You are."

He helped Jimin back up, smiling softly at the slightly clumsy, disoriented boy. "Let's get you to bed. And I'll get you some water to make sure you're not getting a headache tomorrow."

"Uh huh." Jimin simply accepted, as long as he'd be able to sleep over at Yoongi's again. Even though the mattress wasn't even close to being as comfortable as his own was. Yoongi's presence made it a hundred times better.

After feeding Jimin some crackers and water, Yoongi managed getting him into bed, even with a long discussion about watching a movie before going to sleep. At some point Jimin accepted that no they were not going to watch a movie at 3 am. "Yoooooongi."

"Yeah?" He said sighing softly, but his smile never left his lips as he tucked Jimin in.

"I like you... a lot." He'd never seen Jimin look this content and happy.

"I know. I like you too." The older answered, running his hand through Jimin's hair. He wasn't as drunk as Jimin was, but just like the boy he could feel himself being a bit more open than he might have been usually. Even if he wanted to.

"I'm happy." Jimin said grinning, grabbing Yoongi's arm and hugging it to his chest. "I wanna cuddle."

"You're cute."

"Just for you." Jimin said, looking up at Yoongi with begging eyes. "Please?"

Not being able to resist the boy he nodded. "Scoot over."

Giggling happily Jimin moved to the side, lifting the blanket for Yoongi to lie down next to him.

It was weird just how much he enjoyed sleeping over at Yoongi's place. He'd never really had troubles sleeping, but here in Yoongi's bed he felt so comfortable and at home due to the smell and the warmth it had to offer.

When Yoongi laid down next to him, he wrapped his arm around him happily, burying his face in the older's chest. Honestly Yoongi expected that to be it. They'd cuddle a bit and go to sleep right after, but apparently Jimin had something else in mind. Just seconds after making himself comfortable on Yoongi's chest he lifted his head again before looking Yoongi into the eyes with so much intensity that it got weird quite quickly.