Chapter 86

Chapter 86

●●●

"Ugh, I'm hot." Jimin moaned, pressing one of the cold water bottles against his face.

"You are!" Yoongi yelled from where they had hidden their things in the shade to stop the sun from cooking their phones and other stuff.

"That's not what I meant!" Jimin yelled, back a wide grin on his face, before sighing once again and drinking from the bottle in hopes of it cooling his body down.

"It's what I meant. Here." Yoongi tossed Jimin's swimming trunks at him and Jimin caught them with ease. "I'll go over there..." He pointed at the trees a couple of meters from them. "...to change, unless you want me to change here of course." Yoongi's voice had a teasing undertone. "I mean, you did say that you wanted to see me naked in real life before watching anything I've made."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Stop talking and get changed. Over there. And don't look this way. I'll change too."

It wasn't that Jimin wasn't curious about Yoongi's body. It was just that he wasn't sure what to expect and how to react. Because he was sure that Yoongi would have wanted Jimin to react somehow, but Jimin really didn't know how he would react or even what to say, because well, it was a guy's body. They didn't repel him, but neither did it appeal to him.

He watched as Yoongi disappeared behind the trees and started changing too. He really would have to do something, anything, soon. Even if everything was going so damn smooth, there was some tension when it came to this type of stuff. He knew that it bothered Yoongi to some extent, even if he didn't admit it. Jimin knew that Yoongi didn't want to pressure him, but knowing that the person you are dating isn't interested in your body had to be hard.

Even the thought of Yoongi thinking of his body as boring stung. He couldn't even begin to imagine how Yoongi had to feel.

Once he had slipped out of his boxers and into the swimming trunks, he yelled a quick. "I'm done!" into the direction Yoongi had disappeared to before climbing down the path towards the river.

After a couple of seconds Yoongi appeared between the trees. He was wearing black skull trunks. Of course he had skull trunks. Jimin wasn't even surprised and so damn fond at the same time.

His eyes wandered up to Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi was hot. Even he could tell. Maybe not as trained as Jimin, but muscular nevertheless and broadly built, unlike Jimin. "You coming?" Jimin yelled when he noticed how slowly Yoongi was walking.

"Fuck off. The ground is stony!" Yoongi yelled, hurrying up a bit. Jimin laughed. Fuck, he really was in love with this guy, wasn't he?

When Yoongi reached the dip he climbed down slowly not to step on possibly hidden glass shards or something. Jimin helped him by offering one hand, at which Yoongi ended up putting all of his weight on.

"What are those trunks?" Jimin asked once Yoongi was steady on the ground.

"Something seventeen year old me thought was cool." A short silence. "They are a bit cringy but I have to admit that a part of me still likes them." He added.

Jimin laughed. "They are horrible."

"Shut up." Yoongi was laughing too and then his gaze dropped down to Jimin's washboard abs. "You look good. You're making me feel bad." He joked, covering his own stomach with his hands.

"As if. You look good too."

A warm smile Jimin couldn't quite read spread over Yoongi's face. There was an underlying tone of something, but he really wasn't sure what it was. "Thanks."

"I mean it. I'm envious. I wish I had your shoulders." Jimin quickly added, making Yoongi laugh loudly.

"Wow, thanks. Good to hear." He smiled again, this time with underlying fondness, before pecking Jimin's lips. "Come on. Let's go in." He grabbed Jimin's hand before tugging him the last steps towards the water.

Jimin recoiled when his feet touched the surface. It was freezing cold. Not regular cold. Just icy. "I think I'm not longer hot."

Yoongi checked him out. "No idea what you're talking about." And then a shit eating grin.

Without a warning Jimin dropped down and splashed Yoongi with some water, who gasped at the contact before letting out a couple of swear words. Jimin giggled happily.

"You'll get that back."

A/N

This chap isn't the most interesting but the next chapter is certainly worth the wait💜

I also uploaded the first chapter to Prejudices | Vminkook

Ya'll have to check it out! I honestly love it!

(EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah memories. I have had prejudices for such a long time now... there is more than just one chapter now skasdfhaj)