Chapter 93

Chapter 93

●●●

"Rest well, okay?" Yoongi reached over the gear shift to run his hand through Jimin's hair. Jimin nodded a tired smile on his lips. The day had been long and both of them were just glad to finally have made it home.

Yoongi smiled, whispering a soft, "Love you." before slipping out of the car and waving to Jimin, closing the door right after. A warm feeling settled in the pit of Jimin's stomach as he waved back and sent Yoongi a joking flying kiss.

He listened as the trunk opened and then closed again. It was like the final indicator that their trip was coming to an end, but Jimin didn't feel sad about it ending. These four days had been awesome and they would make a great memory, but so would the coming days.

No matter how amazing driving through Korea was, being home was too. He'd finally be able to visit Yoongi again and maybe they could finally fulfill their plans of cooking together. He'd also come to the conclusion that he wanted to show Yoongi his place soon, something he was kind of looking forward to as well. Then finally he'd see Jessie, Tae, and Jungkook again. Even Yeontan.

It was weird how much it depended on the circumstances whether you want to be somewhere or not. In the past he'd hated being here in Seoul, where people knew him, and now he actually was looking forward to coming home.

He watched as Yoongi walked towards the door of his apartment building before turning around once again and waving at Jimin one last time. Jimin waved back.

It was amazing how much of an impact one single person could have on your life.

By the time Jimin made it home it was just past nine. Since he and Yoongi had eaten something at a pretty cheap take out restaurant, there was no need for anything like cooking. So, instead, he just dropped his bag to the floor in the middle of his living room - he'd make sure to clean that up the day after - before slipping into the bathroom. His body was still sticky from the salt water.

After a long, hot shower he dried off with a towel before slipping into comfortable pyjamas. Fuck, he was tired. He'd never seen his bed look this inviting and soft, but first he had to at least drink something. Even with Yoongi reminding him not to forget to stay hydrated the whole trip, he'd still drunk way too little.

Yoongi
Did you get home well?

Jimin
I did<3

Jimin
I'm probably gonna go to sleep like in the next five minutes

Yoongi
Good kid

Yoongi
I'm conflicted whether I should be as mature as I'm supposed to be and go to sleep

Yoongi
OR I could take notes about the lyrics that have been ghosting through my head like the whole trip

Jimin
Go to sleep

Jimin
Or write words down but nothing too long

Yoongi
But...

Yoongi
What if I forget the wording?

Yoongi
:----:

Jimin
...you know what

Jimin
Write it down and hurry up

Jimin
So no more texting me