Chapter 58

Chapter 58

●●●

"There you go." Jungkook said softly as he helped Taehyung take off his jacket before squatting down and taking off his shoes. "Lift your foot." Taehyung obediently did as he was told and watched as Jungkook pulled his designer shoe off.

They repeated the same process with his other foot and Jungkook patted his leg contently when they were done. "How do you feel? Feeling any better now?"

"I'm dizzy." He leaned onto Jungkook when the boy stood up again, closing his eyes tiredly.

"I'll get you in bed." Jungkook stated, brushing the hair out of Taehyung's face. A bit groggy but content, Taehyung nodded.

Careful not to let the boy trip or something similar, Jungkook led him to his bedroom. He made Taehyung sit down on the bed. "I'll get you some water. I'll be right back." Smiling reassuringly, he made his way towards the kitchen.

Once out of the room, Jungkook took a second to breathe deeply. He had been ignoring the small voices that yelled at him to get out of here and simply go home. Taehyung was drunk. He wasn't in his right mind. And why shouldn't Jungkook go? Taehyung was in bed, no longer in the middle of nowhere. He wasn't in danger anymore. Jungkook felt a familiar feeling of dread fill him. The whole situation was out of his comfort zone.

The few times he'd had to deal with drunk guys so far, especially clients, had never gone well. It would end in situations that were never in Jungkook's favor. Drunks didn't have their urges under control. They didn't have the same morals their sober selves have. Because of that, it had almost gotten normal for Jungkook to feel nervous and anxious around drunks and simply avoid them.

Not that he had even considered leaving Taehyung on his own out there. It was just that he couldn't stop his heart rate from picking up and anxiety grow inside of him, dreading the second Taehyung did something that could indicate he was taking control. Simple things like putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder seemed to set him off so easily.

So far, Taehyung had hardly done anything, letting Jungkook lead him, and take care of him, but that didn't mean nothing could happen.

Jungkook grabbed a water bottle from the huge fridge, taking a couple of seconds to breathe and calm his nerves before walking back to the room. Taehyung was still sitting where Jungkook had left him, watching with big eyes when he entered the room.

"Here, drink." Jungkook ordered, handing him the bottle. Taehyung did as he was told, but not without grimacing, like the thought of drinking water made him want to throw up.

He took some small sips, looking up at Jungkook with eyes that pretty much said 'do you see what a good boy I am? I do as I'm told.' and Jungkook couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. When he was done, he wiped his mouth with his arm, glancing at the now half empty bottle before reaching his hands out for the Jungkook. "Jungkookie... Kiss."

Hesitating a second, Jungkook leaned down and placed a short kiss on Taehyung's lips, but the older seemed to have other plans and pulled Jungkook closer, his arms closing around Jungkook's back. Feeling almost panicked at the restriction, Jungkook put his hands out in front of him, his eyes wide.

Taehyung seemed surprised at his reaction. He cocked his head to the side. "What's wrong?"

Pressing his lips into a thin line, Jungkook slowly forced himself to lower his hands. "Nothing... it's nothing."

Frowning softly, Taehyung pulled Jungkook down onto the bed before snuggling up into his back, not making any further attempts at kissing Jungkook. "Why don't you want to kiss?"