Chapter 99 | Smut

Chapter 99

|Smut|

●●●

"Are you really sure?" Yoongi asked softly, moving two of his fingers inside of Jimin, slowly working him open for what was more to come.

"Are you gonna stop asking me every three seconds? I'm okay with it, I swear. It's... it's scary, but for some reason, after everything we've done before, it seems like an easy step." Jimin explained, arching his back when Yoongi touched a part inside of him that made him feel something, even if he wasn't sure what exactly.

"How many have you been doing lately?" Yoongi asked, soothingly rubbing Jimin's hip, casually adding another finger. Jimin hissed at the stretch, but it was okay. Yoongi was a lot better at this whole preparation thing than he had been with himself. "I mean, like this. You said you have been trying? How many fingers did you use?"

"Up to four." Jimin explained. "Although I usually stopped pretty much right after I put four in because..." He grimaced in an attempt not to clench. "... because it hurt too much."

"Three should be enough... and you're amazing, you know that?" Jimin could feel Yoongi's hand against his cheek and when Yoongi shifted his weight to kiss him, he couldn't help but feel reassured by Yoongi's weight on him.

"I know I'm amazing." He joked, closing his eyes. This was great. This whole thing they had. Their dynamics. How safe Yoongi made him feel. Everything was great.

There was something about it that made Jimin want this forever. No, not just something. Everything about this. Jimin wanted to have Yoongi by his side forever.

"There we are." Yoongi whispered, carefully pulling his fingers out of Jimin, wiping them on a tissue. "So, theoretically you would be ready... still wanna do this? It's totally okay if you wanna back out." Yoongi promised, pushing some of the hair out of Jimin's face.

Jimin shook his head. "No, I'm sure. I want this. I really do." He closed his eyes, simply breathing for another couple of seconds. "Um... maybe before we do... I... just a short hug again? I know this is ridiculous but..." He was interrupted by Yoongi wrapping his arms tightly around him, burying his face in his neck.

"Yeah, me too. I really need a hug too." Yoongi sighed, teasingly biting Jimin's neck before nuzzling it again. Jimin could feel Yoongi exhale against it, then breathe in deeply. "You know, your scent is like the most relaxing thing to me. It automatically makes me feel more comfortable, no matter how on edge or nervous I am." Yoongi muttered, pecking Jimin's neck, right underneath his ear.

Jimin couldn't stop a warm giggle from escaping his lips. "That tickles."

"Does it?" Yoongi did it again, this time purposely brushing his lips over Jimin's skin, which made a shiver run down his spine.

"Fuck off."

Yoongi let out one of his laughs, the breathy ones he hardly ever let anyone hear, and Jimin could feel warmth gather in his stomach. Yoongi was his. This moment was his. He'd used to have a lot... he still had a lot, but now he also had the one thing he really wanted. That one thing that was really important to him and it was here right now. Laughing with him, teasing him and sharing this amazing moment with him.

"I think I'm ready." Jimin whispered carefully, pulling out of Yoongi's embrace before placing a soft kiss on his lips. His heart was still racing in his chest, a tiny bit of nervousness still evident in his stomach, but he felt ready for this. Ready for taking this last step with Yoongi that he had been avoiding for months now.