Chapter 74

A/N

Surprise chapter because I love you guys<3

Chapter 74

●●●

Jimin
I'm done

Jimin
FINALLY

Jimin
Holy shit

Jimin
I swear I almost fell asleep standing like three times

Yoongi
I know it's late

Yoongi
But could you stop by?

Jimin
Awww you miss me? <3

Yoongi
I wanna talk to you

Jimin
Good talk or bad talk?

Jimin
Should I be worried?

Yoongi
Bad talk

Yoongi
And I don't know if I'm honest

Yoongi
I have some scolding to do

Yoongi
And I need to think

Yoongi
But probably after talking to you

Jimin
What's going on?

Jimin
What did I do wrong?

Yoongi
Let's talk once you're here

Yoongi
And you're not in a lot of trouble

Yoongi
Don't worry

Jimin
But I do worry :---:

Jimin
I've reached the car

Jimin
No texting and driving as you said

Jimin
I'll be there soon

Yoongi opened the door to a slightly out of breath Jimin, who was still holding his keys in one hand, after probably running here straight from his car. He was wearing a dark suit similar to the one on the picture. The main difference being his now blonde, previously styled up but now a bit tousled hair and the silver earrings he was wearing. He was still dressed up for the networking event.

He didn't even take his time to greet Yoongi. "What's wrong? What did I do this time? I swear I didn't cheat." His voice came out a bit choked since he was still out of breath.

"Calm down. It's not really that bad." Yoongi reassured, pointing at his apartment. "Let's get you some more comfortable clothes and then we'll talk."

About ten minutes later Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's couch, his hair even messier than before since he had been running his fingers through it every two seconds. He was tapping his foot impatiently on the ground, waiting for Yoongi to talk and explain.

If Yoongi said it he didn't doubt he had messed up somehow. Just, he wasn't sure how this time.

"Look..." Yoongi began, sitting in the arm chair about a meter from Jimin, who instantly leant forward even more. He was really on edge. "... it's okay to have things you don't tell me. That's pretty normal and I really have no problem with it, as long as those things don't have an impact on me as well."