Chapter 77

Chapter 77

●●●

„Thank you... and sorry again." Yoongi was sitting on his bed, his eyes dry but cheeks and nose still a bit red from crying. Jimin was just entering the room with a cup of tea in his hand.

"It's okay. No need to apologize." The younger quickly reassured, handing the cup to Yoongi, who took it and nodded thankful before blowing on it to cool it down a bit.

"I haven't really talked about him since I called my mum to tell her what happened." Yoongi took a deep breath to calm himself down before looking back up at Jimin. "I'm glad I did. I feel a bit lighter now." He admitted, before sipping on the tea. "And if not sorry for crying then at least sorry for ruining the mood." Yoongi stated.

"You didn't ruin the mood." Jimin climbed onto the bed and dropped down next to Yoongi, resting his head on his thigh. "If you want we could do something else, you know. Like watch a movie or something." The boy suggested, but Yoongi was quick to shake his head. "Not really in the mood if I'm being honest."

"Then how about..." There were a couple of seconds of gears turning in Jimin's head, before his face lit up. "I know something we can do."

He grabbed Yoongi's laptop and placed it on his lap, his fingers quickly working, skipping over the keyboard of the device. Yoongi watched silently as Jimin opened Google.

"What are we going to do on my computer?"

Jimin grinned contently, showing Yoongi the screen. "Google our names. The last time I did this was like a year or two ago."

"You're such a child." Yoongi chuckled, moving next to Jimin to get a better view of the display.

Jimin grinned, typing Yoongi's name into the search bar before freezing. "Wait, we won't stumble across porn will we?"

Rolling his eyes Yoongi grabbed the laptop. "Of course we won't... I think." He pressed the search button before scrolling a bit. "You know I did it with the nickname Suga so there shouldn't be anything connected to it here... yeah, it's clean." He handed the laptop back to Jimin before quickly wiping the back of his hand over his nose that was still a bit runny from crying.

Jimin made a small pouty lip while looking at him, only resulting in Yoongi pushing his face away with the flat side of his hand. "Don't look at me like that. I'm okay, alright?" Yoongi hated it when people pitied him. There was nothing that irked him even nearly as badly as that.

"Sorry." Jimin chuckled, grabbing Yoongi's hand that had pushed his face away just a second ago and pecking it before staring at the screen again. "Alright, what do we have here. Hey, a class picture from eight years ago... let's see." He tapped the link only to end up on an error page. "Wow. I feel like I'm back like half a year ago when I was begging you for a face pic and you didn't send any."

Yoongi laughed, leaning his head against Jimin's shoulder. "Was it worth the wait?"

"Totally was." Jimin chuckled, going back to the search page. "Alright, what else do we have here. Facebook... holy shit you have Facebook. Grandpa."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, clicking the link which lead them to a rather empty page. He remembered. He'd made this page in his emo phase, didn't he? The whole page was dipped in black and different symbols and shit like that. He couldn't help but cringe at the thought of his sixteen-year-old-self believing that he was cool by being edgy.

"Yeah, okay, we're closing that again. I'm worried what I might have posted." Yoongi said trying to close the tab, but Jimin had way too good reflexes and pulled the laptop away before Yoongi could do anything. "It's just getting interesting."