You brought this upon yourself

Chapter 2

It's 7pm on a Monday, Sarah's about to go out and all is well in the Winchester's secret bunker. Sarah's walking up the stairs when she hears a voice calling her name. She turns around to find dean's greens eyes looking at her, his eyebrow raised.

"Where do you think you're going?" inquired Dean.

"Out with some friends" Sarah said before turning her back on him and continuing to walk upstairs. Dean must not have found her answer satisfactory enough since he ran after her and gently grabbed her arm.

"Hey hey, hold on a minute."

Sarah's POV

I turn around to face him intrigued but still frankly a little annoyed.

"Is your homework done?"

"Not really."

"Then maybe going out with your friends is not such a A-idea don't you think?"

"No, you think that. I think it's fine."

"See I was trying to be considerate in my phrasing, now I'm just flat out telling you not to go."

"Dean."

"Sarah" He says mimicking my tone.

"Seriously back off, go back to what you were doing and let me handle me."

"Speak to me this way one more time and see how that goes."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to go do your homework and come back with a different attitude."

Part of me wants to rip his head off, the other part is touched by how much he cares.

"Don't make me repeat myself Sarah."

Nope, just want to rip his head off.

After this not-so-fun conversation with Dean I ended up going to my room for a few minutes before trying sneaking out again. Luckily no Dean in sight, but as soon as I walk out the door, I hear brother number 2 running after me. Anticipating the dialogue coming my way, I tell him I'm done with my homework and Dean agreed to let me go out. Satisfied, Sam just nods before saying:

"I expect you on time and sober."

No one's POV

Half an hour later Sam finally went into the living room finding Dean on his computer.

"Hey Sammy can you tell Sarah it's time for dinner"

"She already left man. Her friends haven't eaten yet either"

"What now?" Dean turned to face Sammy angrily

"Well she left half an hour ago."

"Why the hell did you let her leave? It's a school night and her homework isn't done. Oh my god Sam you're such a pushover"

"Wait what? Slow down, she said it was okay with you! She even took your car"

"I'm sorry she what now?"

"She took it"

"It's her Sam, HER, not it. Now let's find that disobedient teen and bring her ass back home. I can't believe you'd think I'd let her leave with my baby"

"What do you want me to say Dean, she lied!"

"Why didn't you check with me!?"

"She said she had already, I'm sorry Dean I didn't think she'd lie"