Family

Chapter 12

Sarah: I'm on the pill.

Dean: What do you mean?

Sarah: I mean, she clears her throat; I'm on the pill.

Dean: No, no, you're wrong because in order to be on the pill you'd have to be having sex.

Sarah: It's been a few months.

Dean: I'm gonna kill him. Sarah for fuck's sake. Have you even thought about STDs?

Sarah: Jimmy isn't having sex with anyone else.

Dean: You're so breaking up with him.

Sarah lets out a laugh.

Dean: Oh laugh all you want but I can and I will.

Sarah: Hell no!

Dean: Tone.

Sarah: Seriously Dean you have no right! I'm not letting you throw away my relationship with Jimmy!

Dean smacks her bottom, hard.

Dean: There's more of this where it came from so calm. The heck. Down. Understood?

Sarah: No.

Dean: Excuse me? Did you just talk back to me? He asks grabbing her chin to make her look at him. You wanna have this conversation over my knee?

Sarah: N-no sir, she stutters

Dean: Right. Get in the car.

She rolls her eyes without being seen and they both get in the car.

Dean: Seatbelt.

She rolls her eyes again

Dean: Don't roll those eyes at me. I just want you to be safe.

Sarah: I'm starting to get that, she says, her voice full of sarcasm.

The car ride was mostly silent. Apart from Sarah's attempt to put some music on. (They DO NOT like the same type of music). Once they get to the bunker and open the door, they hear familiar voices talking and laughing altogether. As it turns out, they have company.

Sam: Hey, Sam says with a gigantic smile, we were just talking about you!

As they walked down the stairs, Dean and Sarah found Krissy, Sam, Jodie, Claire and Alex sitting at the table.

Dean: Well I'll be. He hugs her.

Jody: It's good to see you too.

Claire: Should we feel left out?

Dean: Hey kid, he says with a big smile, it's been a hell of a long time. Alex.

Alex: Hi, she says with a timid smile

Sam: And I don't believe you've met the newest member of the family. Sarah, come say hi. She comes to them and gives them a polite smile.

Jody: I've heard so much about you.

Sarah: Only bad things I hope, she responds with the same smile

Sam: Jody and the girls are staying here for a couple of days because of some... technical problems.

Claire: Just say it Sam. We have mites.

Dean: Gross.

Sam: Anyway, are you guys hungry?