Jimmy boy

Chapter 6

No one's POV

In the bunker, 6 pm, Dean's on the phone, Sam comes in

Dean: I'm sorry she what? Okay, okay, I'm on my way.

Dean hangs up

Dean: You won't believe this!

Sam:What's up?

Dean:You know how I told Sarah she could go out?

Sam:Yeah?

Dean:Well apparently she went skateboarding with a friend and now she's at the hospital!

Sam: What? Is she okay?!

Dean:Yeah she is now but she broke her arm.

Sam: Well I guess something like that had to happen sometimes. You're mad at her?

Dean:No, of course not. It's just that it sucks you know? We have to worry about her when she goes out now. I mean what if something happens and she can't defend herself because of her arm?

Sam:Dean, nothing's gonna happen. She's sixteen.

Dean: Yeah but with our job and everything, what if something goes wrong?

Sam: Then we'll handle it. And we'd never let Sarah get herself in danger anyway.

Dean doesn't say anything

Sam:Dean, everything's gonna be fine. Let's pick her up.

Dean:Yeah, okay.

At the hospital

Dean rushes to Sarah's bed.

Dean:Hey you, you're okay? When I leave with two arms I kind of expect you to come back with two arms!

Sarah:I'm fine, although the skateboard isn't. Could you just remind me not to ever do something just because it looks cool?

Dean laughs

Dean: I will. He kisses her on the cheek. He turns around and notices the presence of a boy. He frowns.

Dean:And you are?

The boy:I'm Jimmy sir. Dean turns to Sarah with an eyebrow raised.

Dean: Why is he here?

Sarah:Well you know, I told you I was going out with a friend...

Dean:You didn't say you were going out with a boy.

Sam:Dean it's okay. She's allowed to have friends. He says, amused by the situation.

Dean:Not boys!

Sam:Yes boys. Why are you so defensive? He starts taking Dean outside.

Dean:Hey we won't be out for long. He points at Sarah and Jimmy.You two stay away from each other!

Sam rolls his eyes and closes the door

Dean:So what? You're okay with this?? It's our little sister in there! One afternoon with a boy and she brakes her arm??

Sam:Oh come on Dean, you out of all people should remember what's it's like to be sixteen!

Dean:Sam! Not so loud! They're right next-door!